The 'Happy Halloween' October NSD Challenge

Comments

• Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Number 6 for me today. Amazing what long shifts at work can do to prevent you spending!
    One life - your life - live it!
  • ab_saver wrote: »
    Tomorrow is back to work and back on the NSD wagon - only indulgences this week should be climbing (prepaid) and gym (also paid for.

Just a query.I saw this:so you're not counting them as a spend then I take it?They're already paid for.
    So on Friday and Sunday I managed to have no spend days! I have pretty much spent the weekend packing up my parents house so didn't get out much to spend any money. I can see another weekend of no spending as I will be helping my parents move in to their new place. Will be aiming for 2-3 week days this week as no spend days as well.

Very good!
    Would you mind though putting something like #1 and #2 taken care of,so I see it more clearly.
    Thanks!
    Number 6 for me today. Amazing what long shifts at work can do to prevent you spending!

Small mercies indeed!
  • Monday and Tuesday take me up to #9.

The only money being spent is my grocery budget.
  • Wow,we have amassed 45 nsds in total,and with 9 of us having actively taken part,that means there's an average of 6 nsds each!! :j:j

Well done people!:T

I wonder what today holds in store?
  • Deleted_User 8/15

Number 9 will be today!

Dxxx
  • ab_saver
    ab_saver Posts: 334 Forumite
    First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Just a query.I saw this:so you're not counting them as a spend then I take it?They're already paid for

Well I wasn't planning to count it as a spend as I paid an eye watering sum for a multi-visit pass a couple of months ago. Unfortunately I ended up staying an hour and a half late at work yesterday so didn't go. The visits are anytime so I didn't lose money by not going.

Today is another NSD (I think this is #10?) - I need to go back and change my sig at some point as it's a bit behind. I'm pretty sure I'll make the 5 in a row for a no spend working week. :A
    House fund: ~£5000 / £10,000 :D_£1000 emergency fund #208 - £151.74/ 1000 _
  • mobo1980
    mobo1980 Posts: 368 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 13 October 2016 at 6:43PM
    Hello there :wave:

I know it's quite far through the challenge but I would be very grateful if I could join :o

I have been on here a couple of years back , but i've lost my way and ended up in quite a bit of debt again and seen as at the minute I can't make much overpayments , Hanging onto what money i've got seems like a fab idea :)

so if it's ok can i go for 10/nsd please that takes me to when i get paid on the 27th

Mobo xx
    CC1-£1729.53
    CC2-£4323.00
    LOAN-£14,519.05
    TOTAL DEBT £20,571.58 :eek:
    Then there's the mortgage :o
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Welcome mobo1980, our chief disorganiser marmite will add you to the list.

Not a NSD for me today, I was on a training day and succumbed to a fancy schmancy coffee from the restaurant. Well, the training dept only provides filthy cheapo instant coffee and one has to have standards, dahhlings!

Seriously though, I rarely frequent coffee shops or restaurants, so this was a once in a blue moon treat. I should be able to add more NSDs as the week draws to a close.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • NSD#10 - DONE!

Onto #11 today, we can do this!

Dxxx
  • mobo1980
    mobo1980 Posts: 368 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Thankyou for the welcome Nargleblast :)

so today is 1/10NSD yay !

Mobo xx
    CC1-£1729.53
    CC2-£4323.00