Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• hanb
    hanb Posts: 464 Forumite
    Urgh. Finally! Having a rubbish day on here today but just did an easy (25 mins) survey on beer and cider for 138SB from PL - first time I've managed to get through a high paying survey :D now on 195/80. Haven't managed a single search win today though :(
  • hanb
    Ooo! I have enough to cash in if I like! I have 1245SB in total - is it worth cashing in for a £5 voucher or am I better off trying to get a higher number?

I see a lot of £5 amazon vouchers on here but I don't really use amazon much - maybe i should start! It's on offer too.. hmm.

Any suggestions on how to get the most from my SB? Sorry - not cashed in before :o
  • Why_oh_why
    Why_oh_why Posts: 515 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    hanb wrote: »
    Ooo! I have enough to cash in if I like! I have 1245SB in total - is it worth cashing in for a £5 voucher or am I better off trying to get a higher number?

I see a lot of £5 amazon vouchers on here but I don't really use amazon much - maybe i should start! It's on offer too.. hmm.

Any suggestions on how to get the most from my SB? Sorry - not cashed in before :o

Although it is financially better to wait, the general consensus is to cash out as soon as you can. If anything happens (e.g. company goes under, you get your account blocked) you don't lose so much!!
  • hanb
    Why_oh_why wrote: »
    Although it is financially better to wait, the general consensus is to cash out as soon as you can. If anything happens (e.g. company goes under, you get your account blocked) you don't lose so much!!

Thank you! Will cash in now :j I'm far too easily pleased..
  • hanb
    Oh :( I have to wait 5-7 days for a verification postcard.
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite

The maximum I collect is £25 - it used to be a lot cheaper to save up for the higher denominations, but it doesn't make too much difference now. Amazon vouchers last a couple of years, so you can save them until Christmas. You can also get paypal vouchers if you don't use Amazon much, but you do need more SB to get them
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Oh :( I have to wait 5-7 days for a verification postcard.

hanb - use the phone verification instead of the postcard one. It should just take a few seconds to verify
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    beegee181 wrote: »
    Personally I'd never download anything from SB, it's just too risky as far as I'm concerned :)

I did this last year and did receive the SwagBucks. However, make sure you read everything carefully. I found a couple of charges to my credit card from them. It was a monthly charge of approximately £7.00 for their game club. I was able to go online and cancel the subscription but it did cost me those two months' charges. I should have picked it up after the first charge but it was around Christmas time. I can only assume there was a box which you have to un-check.
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    MazzyStar wrote: »
    Has anybody downloaded a Big Fish game and had the 515 bucks credited?
    Was thinking of giving that offer a go...

I did this last year and did receive the SwagBucks. However, make sure you read everything carefully. I found a couple of charges to my credit card from them. It was a monthly charge of approximately £7.00 for their game club. I was able to go online and cancel the subscription but it did cost me those two months' charges. I should have picked it up after the first charge but it was around Christmas time. I can only assume there was a box which you have to un-check.
  • hanb
    paulshorse wrote: »
    hanb - use the phone verification instead of the postcard one. It should just take a few seconds to verify

It wouldn't work - didn't like my number apparently :( thanks though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure