Lacura Double Lift face product from Aldi

I bought some today, its a new product in their range - their other face cream gets rave revues and i use it - so i thought i`d give this a try at £4.99. Its a dual pump, 1 with cream,1 with a gel.
Anyone else tried it yet?

Comments

• needmoney
    needmoney Posts: 4,932 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I bought some yesterday, I've tried it today and can't say I'm overfussy on the feel of it on my skin but will see how it goes.

My favourite moisturiser was Lidl black tube antiwrinkle but they've changed it now and the new one is not as good at all. Why do they do that they've been selling it for years.
    Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs should get used to it.;)
    Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Diane60
    Diane60 Posts: 571 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Didnt buy double face lift, but got this instead. Large 250ml pot, goes on easy and you dont need much. I use Gatineau normally so i wasnt expecting instant results (didn't get them either). It is ok though, and at this price (£5) I will use morning and night so may see benefits later. It has got a pleasant aroma but I cant quite figure out what! Anyone else bought this? What do you think?
  • nuttywoman
    nuttywoman Posts: 2,203 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Well, although i`ve only been using it a couple of days, i`m not righly impressed with it and much prefer the £1.89 pots they sell.Also i had trouble getting the white cream to come down the pump.Won`t bother again.
  • needmoney
    needmoney Posts: 4,932 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Diane, no I didn't buy that.

Nutty I woun't get it again either.
    Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs should get used to it.;)
    Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport