We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

PLEASE READ - Posts by the MSE Team and BG's - merged

Comments

• A skip button would be brilliant - does that mean the post would me minimised? I don't want to scroll through lots of posts (e.g. I don't do any FB comps) Thanks
  • priorslee
    priorslee Posts: 3,158
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    if it's not too complicated, the ideal would be tick for done, skip for something you want to go back on later (perhaps ie comp not loading) and X for not interested in :j

There is a sort of DIY-method of doing this:
    green tick = entered
    red X = not interested
    Both = come back to later (eg comp not loading)

Thanks to MSE for putting the skip button on the thread page - this makes it much more usable, although I'm finding it quite frequently has spells when the button doesn't work (click it, but it sticks in waiting mode).
  • bottay
    bottay Posts: 422
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    lOVING THE SKIP BUTTON :p
    2013: Swarovski notebook Bad Grandpa Preview SPa Discovery Munchkins Set Private Screening of Safe Haven at The Mayfair GHD's (missed)
    2x Tickets to Safe Haven 2x Tickets to Micky Flannagan at Wembley Arena! A Months Supply of Relentless! £25 Voucher for Bournmouth
    : Polar Express Experience:j
    :beer:Big Thank You to All Comp Posters!:beer:
  • :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

SKIP button???? I DON'T have one. More annoying though there was talk of the RED X.

I HAD it! Then when the talk about it started it DISAPPEARED and has not re-appeared! I have commented on posts about it and PM'd a board guide but no reply and no acknowledgement anywhere.

I can't be the only one surely!

PLEASE can I get the RED X back.

TIA!
  • What brower are you using?

Do you mean the actual button is missing? Try clearing your cache and see if it re-appears ...
  • What brower are you using?

Do you mean the actual button is missing? Try clearing your cache and see if it re-appears ...

I am using FF. When the green tick first arrived, the red cross came too! Since they have been 'doing something' with the red cross it has disappeared?

I might add I have remained on the 'old' format MSE? I can't remember when the format changed but I you could choose to remain on the 'old format' and as that was what I was used too, I did.

I can't be alone in this though, surely?
  • Is it possible to de-sticky (If that's a word :)) this thread, seems the discussion finished some time back?
    :rotfl: Comping since Oct 2012 :j
    Wins so far:
    £1000 cash
    Nikon mug
    Signed Julia Donaldson book
  • Unstuck :)
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • djl
    djl Posts: 11,961
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    if it's not too complicated, the ideal would be tick for done, skip for something you want to go back on later (perhaps ie comp not loading) and X for not interested in :j

I agree its a good idea
    2015 wins £4.00 not mse:(
    2014 £44.00:mad:2013 £83.00 2012 £601.50
    2011 £1554.50 2010 £698.00 2009 £2793.00
    2008 £2816.00 2007 £1034.00
  • if it's not too complicated, the ideal would be tick for done, skip for something you want to go back on later (perhaps ie comp not loading) and X for not interested in :j

I agree as it's time consuming to subscribe and to unsubscribe and email notifications don't work anyway!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure