The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    There is o tasks today as well, does anyone know how often they are updated? I did a few yesterday and was quite enjoying myself and the day before actually but nothing there today at all on mine. Did wonder if I have maxed out what I am allowed to do lol xx
  • wibblehead
    wibblehead Posts: 257 Forumite
    was hoping to cash out another voucher today, but no luck with surveys - so not looking likely!
  • happysquirrel
    happysquirrel Posts: 20 Forumite
    I did a survey for 200sb last night and right when I finished it gave me an error page and the points didn't credit so I thought I'd lost them but I logged in today to find them credited anyway :D

SBTV is playing up a bit for me too, keeps randomly sending me back to the video homepage halfway through videos. Not hugely inconvenient or anything, just really annoying.

I miss having a specific daily target on the homepage, I've been being a bit lazy with it this week since I've not had something right there to motivate me or tell me how much I'd done that day, I hope they give us a new challenge soon.
  • misssarahleigh
    misssarahleigh Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    I've tried doing the NOSO section but haven't been able to get it to work since I joined (3 weeks ago)

No matter if I press continue or skip it just stays on the same page.

Any advice?
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • wibblehead
    wibblehead Posts: 257 Forumite
    I've tried doing the NOSO section but haven't been able to get it to work since I joined (3 weeks ago)

Any advice?

Any ad blocking software on your pc? Although I'm not sure how that would affect it.

Just ordered my 2nd voucher of the month - really didn't think I would make it today and then another survey appeared out of nowhere! :D
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    I am totally addicted to this site lol up to 3400 points now :-) getting the hang of the tasks now but had another rubbish day with surveys lol
  • DLTAG89
    DLTAG89 Posts: 202 Forumite

Any advice?

Mine does the same thing, never been able to get them to work. I messaged swagbucks and they said do it on google chrome but it still didnt work.

Hope you manage to get it going as i've given up trying now.
    Started 01/01/13 Swagbucks 2013 £30/£150
    Started 01/01/13 Shop and scan 2013 £25/£50
    Started 07/06/13 Neobux 2013 £0/£50
    Started 07/06/13 DooYoo 2013 £0/£150
  • littlesheepy
    littlesheepy Posts: 570
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite

Any advice?

I've been having this same problem (im using a Mac) they've told me to clear cache and cookies and try NOT using chrome. I've tried chrome, firefox and safari and they all do the same thing :(

edit: strangely it works on my ipad
  • joeyjimbles
    joeyjimbles Posts: 2,215
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Very happy today - not only a day off but managed to order my second £5 amazon for this month already. Couldn't have done it without all the prompts on here to check surveys, codes etc so thanks to everyone.:T

Mind you it was a very slow weekend for sb's for me - didn't seem to be many around and I got chucked out of every survey; SBTV becomes very dull after a very short time! :rotfl:
    NF 04.24 £18.00/£00.00 £72.00/£72.00

LD 11.24 £500.00/£230.00 (46%)    INS 12.24 £600.00/£000.00
    Renewal 24 £400.00/£400.00      Renewal 25 £450.00/£039.00     NPt 12.24 £250.00/£080.95
    FD £3600.00/£0900.00                 X24 £1500.00/£0450.00

• littlesheepy
    littlesheepy Posts: 570
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    There's 1 or 2 of the peanut labs videos that don't work for me either. Some do, some open another window which just stays blank..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure