whats the best hair dye for men

just starting to get grey showing on the sides of my hair. is there a good natural looking dye i can use to treat just those areas as i dont want to dye the whole lot . apreciate any tips or advice guys .

Comments

• Id go with "just for men" they have 9 different hair shades, and targets only the grey hairs for a natural look.
    http://uk.justformen.com/
    "Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone, and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering"
  • hartcjhart
    hartcjhart Posts: 9,463
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    just let it go grey,if you mess the dye up you will look a right twerp,

better to have a slightly shorter style that wont show the grey so much
    I :love: MOJACAR
  • adandem
    adandem Posts: 3,592
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    hartcjhart wrote: »
    just let it go grey,if you mess the dye up you will look a right twerp,

better to have a slightly shorter style that wont show the grey so much

I have to agree, nothing wrong with grey, I can spot a 'just for men' man a mile off;) If you have to dye it,I would get it done professionally as it can be tricky to blend colours.
  • Inactive
    Inactive Posts: 14,509 Forumite
    Surely there is no difference between male grey hair than female grey hair is there?...it is just a marketing ploy surely..
  • barginunter
    barginunter Posts: 1,253 Forumite
    Greying at the temples is quite a sexy look for a guy - it hasn't done Clooney any harm.
  • dinglebert
    dinglebert Posts: 1,224
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Much better to let it go grey naturally rather than trying to defy nature, well thats what I tell myself.
  • Been going grey since early 20's. Now mid 30's and I always keep it short and reckon it looks quite nice tbh.

One of my mates uses just for men and you can indeed spot it a mile off.

Better to go grey than to lose your hair I tell myself!
  • roddydogs
    roddydogs Posts: 7,478
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    i used to use womens hair dye, it work just the same. if youve got short hair you can get 2 dyes out of the same pack. DO NOT mix the whole lot keep a small plastic bottle and measure 1/2, keep it separate. Works fine.MIXED IT WILL EXPLODE IF KEPT IN A SEALED CONTAINER.
  • ACID
    ACID Posts: 1,209 Forumite
    just for men i have heard is good.
  • Don't do it. Paul McCartney. Nuff said. For some reason, grey/greying hair on a man is extremely attractive. Just wish it were the same for us women.

Extra (unrequested) advice for bald/balding men. Don't consider wigs or follicle treatments. Sean Connery/Bruce Willis. Nuff said. Embrace your masculinity!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure