Onepoll £39.90 and no surveys for days!!

Comments

• Marvqn1
    Marvqn1 Posts: 634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Are other people recently having a problem where when you goto the OnePoll survey page, you have to login each time? It used to login automatically.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Marvqn1 wrote: »
    Are other people recently having a problem where when you goto the OnePoll survey page, you have to login each time? It used to login automatically.

I have this for a while. Also over the last 3 days, in the middle of a survey, I'm kicked back to the login screen and unable to continue. I start again answering the same survey but same thing happens. Very annoying. Contacted them but they claim I have completed a survey yesterday which is not true.
    ally.
  • Tinman
    Tinman Posts: 880 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Marvqn1 wrote: »

Yes.
    So irritating.
  • cmcavon
    cmcavon Posts: 316 Forumite
    I can't log in at all tonight, just keep getting an error page telling me it's taking too long.
    Making £1,000 plus every month from home :T
  • Tinman
    Tinman Posts: 880 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    cmcavon wrote: »
    I can't log in at all tonight, just keep getting an error page telling me it's taking too long.

Ditto.......
  • cmcavon
    Still the same tonight, frustrating.
  • cmcavon
    Finally got to £39.90 and similar to others now no surveys, pretty frustrating! Will have a gander at their FB page.
  • tonycottee
    tonycottee Posts: 1,331 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I too have been sat at £39.90 for almost a week when normally I get up to 10 surveys a day. Finally had one today, but it paid out 0.00. It was a survey aimed at Americans, so must have slipped through the net.
  • Ebe_Scrooge
    Ebe_Scrooge Posts: 7,320 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Exactly the same thing has just happened to me. OnePoll always swear blind that they don't stop surveys when you're close to payout, but they do.

Last week, I was on £39.85. 2 15p surveys appeared. Clicked on the first one - "Sorry, it seems this survey isn't quite for you". Despite not even answering a single screening question. Tried the second one - ditto. Did one of the 10p surveys - fine, I'm now up to £39.95. Surprise, surprise, all of the other survers magically disappeared.

A week later, and a survey finally appears, and I cashed out. You just need to wait.

I really don't know why they do this - and what makes it even more infuriating is their repeated denials on their FB page. But there you go.
  • LuSiVe
    LuSiVe Posts: 1,059 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper
    Clicked on the first one - "Sorry, it seems this survey isn't quite for you". Despite not even answering a single screening question. Tried the second one - ditto.

I get those *all the time* no matter what total I'm on :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure