Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Comments

• hello very new to this,however can anybody advise a hotel in covent garden,5* for sat 19th feb.wife and i need romantic night on a budget of£150
  • culshee wrote: »
    hello very new to this,however can anybody advise a hotel in covent garden,5* for sat 19th feb.wife and i need romantic night on a budget of£150

How close to Covent Garden does it need to be? And can you accept a good 4* hotel instead? There is nothing available in the immediate Covent Garden area right now that is inside your budget. However, more should become available nearer the time.
  • bryal99
    bryal99 Posts: 42 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    That is a great hotel (absolutely first-class service) and a good price for it. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
    Absolutely fab! The Athenaeum certainly ticked all the boxes for us and I feel sure if we can get a similar deal again we will revisit! Certainly not within our price range at the rack price! Definitely recommend!
  • bryal99
    bryal99 Posts: 42 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    tinker15 wrote: »
    I did mention the Athenaeum (looks fab!) but the breakfast is sooo expensive, lol. I will have a look for the others and let her know.
    Thanks for your help, if you need to find a cheap flight I'm good at finding those :)
    Just stayed at The Athenaeum - we had an amazing 3 course set menu - Dinner which we felt was fantastic value at £28 (I think!), we skipped breakfast and walked up Piccadilly to The Wolseley and had the Full English for £14.50 - really good! But there are lots of Pret A Manger, etc nearby for cheaper breakfast, snacks. Including an M and S shop just 5 minutes from the door!
  • DanMorg
    DanMorg Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 31 January 2011 at 12:00AM
    phil_solo wrote: »
    Believe this is the Park Plaza County Hall, between the London Eye and Waterloo Station

This looks like Crowne Plaza Docklands out near the ExCeL Centre. Crowne Plaza appears to have the most comprehensive leisure/spa facilites of the 2 or 3 hotels listed in that area (Novotel and Ramada Plaza being the others nearby).

Description: Modern 4 star deluxe hotel in the vibrant Docklands close to Greenwich, O2, Canary Wharf with its shopping malls and good links into Central London. Onsite parking, Restaurant & Bar (incl outdoor Terrace). Large wellness centre with pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam and gym. Rooms feature PayTV, Internet access, Tea/Coffee making facilities. 24hr room service available.

Any Confirmation of these hotels yet?
  • DanMorg wrote: »
    Description: Modern 4 star deluxe hotel in the vibrant Docklands close to Greenwich, O2, Canary Wharf with its shopping malls and good links into Central London. Onsite parking, Restaurant & Bar (incl outdoor Terrace). Large wellness centre with pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam and gym. Rooms feature PayTV, Internet access, Tea/Coffee making facilities. 24hr room service available.
    This one certainly seems to be Crowne Plaza Docklands Excel. The description for Park Plaza County Hall seems to have gone missing though.

It was "*Location Location Location Don't Miss This Offer!* This contemporary and funky hotel is perfectly located for visiting many of London's attractions. Close to the London Eye and the River Thames, the rooms are modern and comfortable, providing the necessary amenities for a relaxed stay."

However I can't find it on lastminute right now.
  • Just snagged 2 persons, 3 nights at the Hilton Canary Wharf for £235, breakfast included in rate. That's £78/night, a very good deal. Booked using a combination of the Hilton Half Price sale and the lastminute 15% voucher code, both have less than 24 hours to run so be fast!
  • jrs200
    jrs200 Posts: 36 Forumite
    I am really annoyed with myself. Yesterday the Hilton on Park Lane was coming up at £147 per night including breakfast, came online to book this morning and it is £233 per night now. :(
    Also the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum was available at £73 per night, and now is £116 ish.
  • Phenomenal discounts for Park Lane & Hyde Park - 4* - London

Hotel information

Phenomenal discounts for Park Lane & Hyde Park! Located next door to the Tube, this exciting, inspiring, enthralling, amazing hotel is home to a Michelin star restaurant, trendy bar and an air-conditioned gym. Whether you're in London for the peacefullness of Hyde Park or the hustle and bustle of the shops and theatres in the West End, this hotel is a perfect choice.

Am I right in thining this is the London Hilton Hotel.
    Pinky
  • Pinky00 wrote: »
    Phenomenal discounts for Park Lane & Hyde Park - 4* - London

Hotel information

Phenomenal discounts for Park Lane & Hyde Park! Located next door to the Tube, this exciting, inspiring, enthralling, amazing hotel is home to a Michelin star restaurant, trendy bar and an air-conditioned gym. Whether you're in London for the peacefullness of Hyde Park or the hustle and bustle of the shops and theatres in the West End, this hotel is a perfect choice.

Am I right in thining this is the London Hilton Hotel.

Nope, it's actually The Cumberland...
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure