Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Is anybody else getting the TS for 63sb show up and then when you click they say it's not open anymore. 4-6 keep appearing, i click on them and then i get the message they aren't open anymore. They disappear and then reappear again a few minutes later but are still not open.

yep same for me although 177864 did work and credited.
  • Kayalana99
    Kayalana99 Posts: 3,626 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Well just ordered my first £5 to paypal. No postcard or anything required just got me to verify my email?
    People don't know what they want until you show them.
  • hmd1987
    hmd1987 Posts: 424 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    i have just done it - it says to wait 3 days for it to credit :( really hope it credits today just so i get the days target
  • Kayalana99
    Has anyone done the Wonga offer? 624 points to 'register' which means it would need card details probally..but doesnt say you have to borrow anything. Don't want to wreck my credit rating for sake of £3!
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 48 Forumite
    60/90 so far today, thanks to a nice easy TS about the EU (something I just love to share my scathing opinion of...). I'll make up the 30 on SOs in bed tonight, I think.
  • timtomtim
    timtomtim Posts: 60 Forumite
    Generally how much SBTV does one watch daily..it takes me 4-5 hrs to collect approx 50 SB, is it too slow, any tips to earn faster on SBTV?
  • Kayalana99
    Do you have the tool bar button? It brings out another box window that you can watch it on. I generally have it side by side with my internet open so I can just click it when it goes up by 10%.

I don't suppose thier is any tips just to keep an eye on it :-)
  • DFW_dee
    DFW_dee Posts: 32 Forumite
    I did a TS on the EU earlier and at the end it said Thanks for Participating but with no other button to press and no confirmation it had gone though successfully. Am i going to get the SB's later or is it a write off?

77/90 today. Waiting for SB's to credit for joining Harris poll (on sponsor pay) which is 85.
    Taking control, one wasted penny at a time

SPC 2013 #2045 £154.39
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    anyone do the PL survey on hire car where you had to go to website? How long did it take to credit?

I did it Annie - 144sb I think - and it didn't credit. I've put in a ticket but not holding out much hope of it being credited
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • DFW_dee
    DFW_dee Posts: 32 Forumite
    timtomtim wrote: »
    Generally how much SBTV does one watch daily..it takes me 4-5 hrs to collect approx 50 SB, is it too slow, any tips to earn faster on SBTV?

I have i on in the background while i do surveys and play games (falling leave is my fave because its a quick game). if i'm limes off target i can have it on for a few house while i'm watching normal TV. Its slow and boring but it gets the job done eventually.
    Taking control, one wasted penny at a time

SPC 2013 #2045 £154.39
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family