PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

KonMari 2016 - The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up

1916917918919920922»

Comments

• Pooky
    Pooky Posts: 7,023 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I'm local-ish to Canterbury too, make sure you have a river tour (rowing or punting) along the river Stour, its very pretty.

DDs have got a moving date so it's all ramped up a level here and my house is looking like some sort of danger zone. DD2 has been ruthless and 5 sacks of clothes have been donated to the charity shop (I loaded them into the car as she filled them and dropped them off the next morning). 3 sacks of rubbish have emerged and 2 large bags of stuff to sell on.

I'm so looking forward to being able to organise the house properly once I've got more space. 2 large pieces of furniture are earmarked to be sold on and DDs are taking their bedroom furniture and beds so the house will look almost empty (I wish)
    "Start every day off with a smile and get it over with" - W. C. Field.
  • carolbee
    carolbee Posts: 1,706 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I'm on the coast near Canterbury if you need to know anything about Margate etc and that area. It's beginning to have a revival, with vintage shops etc. Enjoy Kent.
    Carolbee
  • zippychick
    zippychick Posts: 9,364 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Hi All
    locking this on request

new shiny thread here!

Zip
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men :cool:
    Norn Iron club member #380

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income