Comments

• Boodedoo
    Boodedoo Posts: 475 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Instant for 12SB about smart meters
  • Super_Trouper
    Options
    Still having the same loading problems with instant surveys - if anyone else is too, right click and reload the frame (not the page, which will restart the survey from the very start, not just that question). Might take several tries per page, but it works.
  • loranius
    loranius Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Still having the same loading problems with instant surveys - if anyone else is too, right click and reload the frame (not the page, which will restart the survey from the very start, not just that question). Might take several tries per page, but it works.

I find the submit button really weird. If you don't click on exactly the middle, the window just gets stuck on loading. Not sure if it's the real cause but it's what works for me.
  • Kavor
    Kavor Posts: 481 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Happygreen wrote: »
    I just had 4 rounds of nCrave that did not complete. Does anyone else have that problem today? I did not leave it to run in the background btw, but with window open.
    That happens to me at least a couple of times each day, although it's been worse than usual today.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    loranius wrote: »
    Do you only do one ncrave instance at a time? (not counting ngage). If you have two different ncraves running then one won't complete.

Sometimes you run one instance and it still won't complete though - take screenshot and submit a support ticket.

no, I only ever run one.
    I still can't submit any tickets, somehow I'm blocked from doing so (no reason) since they changed the system a while back. Tried using the old support email address to sort it out but never got a reply.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • loranius
    loranius Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Happygreen wrote: »
    no, I only ever run one.
    I still can't submit any tickets, somehow I'm blocked from doing so (no reason) since they changed the system a while back. Tried using the old support email address to sort it out but never got a reply.

Is this the login issue that I saw mentioned a while back? If so, I never click on sign in, I click straight here:-

https://help.swagbucks.com/hc/en-us/articles/208276403-Customer-Service-Compliance-Ticket-Submission-Forms

Select the issue and go - is this what you do?
  • Ladykernow
    Options
    loranius wrote: »
    I find the submit button really weird. If you don't click on exactly the middle, the window just gets stuck on loading. Not sure if it's the real cause but it's what works for me.

I find that's the problem. If I don't click in the middle it doesn't load.
  • spidystrider
    spidystrider Posts: 1,246 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Glorybecbd for 3SB before 8pm
    Mortgage Free in 3-T2 : Started at £151,000 Nov. 2009 Mortgage Free Oct 1st 2015 :)
  • pavlovs_dog
    pavlovs_dog Posts: 10,199 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    don't forget to cash in those Swago boards, they expire today. The points you get count towards your daily target.
    know thyself
    Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus...
  • lilmishap
    Options
    GUTTED!
    I was onsite clicking on submit and kept getting the message Error please try again later. This went on until 8PM at which point the board became blurry as it had closed.
    I've submitted a support ticket(and tweeted them) anyone had any experience of support on site? Absolutely gutted as the last Two I did involved redeeming for a gift card and the PayPal swagstakes, I could have just kept them points!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure