Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Comments

• anyone know which hotel this is

Situated in the heart of London's newest commercial district and only minutes from superb shopping & entertainment facilities. The hotel is on the doorstep of South Quay DLR station with a footbridge linked to Canary Wharf Underground. Only 15 minutes from London City Airport and the West End.
  • anyone know which hotel this is

Situated in the heart of London's newest commercial district and only minutes from superb shopping & entertainment facilities. The hotel is on the doorstep of South Quay DLR station with a footbridge linked to Canary Wharf Underground. Only 15 minutes from London City Airport and the West End.

Hilton Canary Wharf (excellent hotel), it's come up a lot of times already on the thread- do please try using the search function before asking.
  • THanks

I did use the search function but it only brought the thread up from the beginning. Unfortunately to go through the whole thread would take quite a lot of time to find both the original post and the answer
  • Russ
    Whats the title and full descritpion of this hotel? I can't even find it on LastMinute.com :think:

Hi if its the below description then its the Cumberland hotel, booked it last night (Gary Rhodes is the restaurateur if your interested!)

Phenomenal discounts for Park Lane & Hyde Park - 4* - London
    Phenomenal discounts for Park Lane & Hyde Park! Located next door to the Tube, this exciting, inspiring, enthralling, amazing hotel is home to a Michelin star restaurant, trendy bar and an air-conditioned gym. Whether you're in London for the peacefullness of Hyde Park or the hustle and bustle of the shops and theatres in the West End, this hotel is a perfect choice. view full hotel description

Sam xXx
    :j No regrets & lots of Smiles!!! :j
  • Madame_Sam wrote: »
    Hi if its the below description then its the Cumberland hotel, booked it last night (Gary Rhodes is the restaurateur if your interested!)

Phenomenal discounts for Park Lane & Hyde Park - 4* - London
    Phenomenal discounts for Park Lane & Hyde Park! Located next door to the Tube, this exciting, inspiring, enthralling, amazing hotel is home to a Michelin star restaurant, trendy bar and an air-conditioned gym. Whether you're in London for the peacefullness of Hyde Park or the hustle and bustle of the shops and theatres in the West End, this hotel is a perfect choice. view full hotel description

Sam xXx

Sam,

This is the Cumberland - http://www.yoursecrethotel.co.uk/phenomenal-discounts-for-park-lane-hyde-park-4-london-3/

I stayed at this hotel last month and its pretty damn nice. It's literally about a minute's walk from marble arch, and therefore also a minute's walk from oxford st. you cant get much more central than that.

I can recommend getting a pepperoni pizza from room service... YUM!

hc
    I love Secret Hotels, Matched Betting and Meercats!
  • Madame_Sam wrote: »
    ...Gary Rhodes is the restaurateur if your interested!
    Yum Yum Yum.... Now I need to try and find an excuse to stay ;)

Thanks Sam!
    :j Only just realised there is an IGNORE button to filter out narcissistic trolls :j
    • Excellent Hotel with pool nearby Hemel Hempstead - 4* - Hemel Hempstead
    • Area: Hemel Hempstead
    • This hotel is perfectly located for both Hemel Hempstead and St Albans. About five minutes from the...
    Thanks
  • Maxi123
    Maxi123 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Situated in the heart of London's West End this traditional style hotel is ideal for buisness or pleasure. enjoy the bars of Mayfair whilst within an easy stroll of Regent street and Oxford streets for great shopping. Easily accessible just 2 minutes from Green park tube station.

I tried using the search box here and yoursecrethotelrevealed site but it syas that this hotel still has to be revealed.

Anyone know what it can be?
  • Maxi123
    Maxi123 Posts: 11 Forumite
    I forgot to add that looking back on the posts here Pelican_eats_pigeon suggested this could be the Holiday Inn Mayfair but there's no restaurant mentioned on the Lastminute description.
  • I can confirm that the following is the Park Plaza County Hall on the Southbank;

Stunning hotel on the South Bank - 4* - London

*Location Location Location Don't Miss This Offer!* This contemporary and funky hotel is perfectly located for visiting many of London's attractions. Close to the London Eye and the River Thames, the rooms are modern and comfortable, providing the necessary amenities for a relaxed stay.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback