Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Comments

• kkr wrote: »
    Any ideas what this new hotel is ?

<LI class=text>Brand new 5 star luxury boutique in west end

This west end hotel recently opened in the heart of the London's West End is perfect for a great luxurious stay. Close to all the major attractions this is a truly great hotel option for all guests.

Cancellation policy
    • Cancellation charge is 100%
    Check-in time: 14:00 Check-out time: 11:00

Local Attractions
    • Wallace Collection

The only new 5* that i can think of at the moment is Ten Manchester Street, the Lastminute profile for which also cites the Wallace Collection as a nearby attraction.
  • azizsaad wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know which hotel this is please?
    Thank you in advance

5* hotel
    Hotel information

This amazing 5 star hotel in the heart of all that's London is within walking distance to Tower Bridge, Tower of London, St Pauls Cathedral & Tate Modern. With the tube on the hotels' doorstep, the West Ends shopping & theatre district can be reached within minutes as well as the o2 Arena only a short trip away. Location is prime to access all major airports & the Eurostar, and with a variety of dining options & a number of inclusions in the rate, this hotel is the perfect choice for all guests.
    Location information
    • Liverpool Street
    • Liverpool Street
    • Liverpool Street
    Local attractions
    • Tower of London
    • Brick Lane
    • St.Paul's cathedral
    • Spitalfields

I've always suspected this to be the Andaz "tube on the doorstep" being a leading clue. The only other 5* hotels nearby are the Grange City next to Tower Hill tube, and the Threadneedles which is nearer Bank. References to "a variety of dining options" support this thesis, the Andaz having 5 or 6 restaurant/dining places on site.
    NOTE! A number of times when searching I have noticed that the 'Top Secret' rate is identical or not much cheaper than the standard Lastminute rate so always double check.
  • popstar
    popstar Posts: 30 Forumite
    Award winning bar, large rooms in the most central hotel in London, offering stunning city views from the roof top and walking distance from theatres, night life, the main shopping streets and major tourist attractions, or just relax in your room with soothing sounds from the stereo or DVD system available in all rooms. This exciting new approach in the most exiting location will appeal to those who enjoy a chic, stylish, comfortable yet minimalist lifestyle

I can confirm this is the Hilton Trafalger, just booked it for £109 on last minute, looks like a bargain, fingers crossed
  • Can anyone help with this one please?

"In one of London's most sought after areas, perfect for the marvellous shopping of Oxford Street, you will find this superb hotel. Richly decorated with original artworks and treasures from all around the world, this hotel offers a relaxing base and great service. This stylish property has every modern convenience and a great location, making it ideal for both business and leisure travellers alike".
  • phil_solo wrote: »
    I've always suspected this to be the Andaz "tube on the doorstep" being a leading clue. The only other 5* hotels nearby are the Grange City next to Tower Hill tube, and the Threadneedles which is nearer Bank. References to "a variety of dining options" support this thesis, the Andaz having 5 or 6 restaurant/dining places on site.
    NOTE! A number of times when searching I have noticed that the 'Top Secret' rate is identical or not much cheaper than the standard Lastminute rate so always double check.

I have just seen this hotel description for 2 nights from tomorrow for £272 all in, if this is Andaz that is fantastic! I'm tempted to book but would be really cheesed off it it was a different hotel, but hard pressed to figure out any other 5* next to liverpool street.
  • I can confirm that the following hotel is "DUKES HOTEL LONDON" as I just booked it!

Ideally located in an ultra quiet street in St. James, this hotel has recently undergone a complete renovation. Elegant, classic bedrooms offer cutting edge technology. The hotel is in the perfect location for Londons finest restaurants, most fashionable shops, exciting galleries and fabulous theatre productions. This hotel will offer a luxurious stay with the best of London's attractions on your doorstep.
  • Can anyone help with this one please?

"In one of London's most sought after areas, perfect for the marvellous shopping of Oxford Street, you will find this superb hotel. Richly decorated with original artworks and treasures from all around the world, this hotel offers a relaxing base and great service. This stylish property has every modern convenience and a great location, making it ideal for both business and leisure travellers alike".

Just booked this one:

Confirmed: Radisson Edwardian Berkshire
    350 Oxford Street
    London
    W1C 1BY

Just saved myself a cool £100. :D
    Some mixed reviews on Trip Advisor, but we'll see..
  • hethmar
    hethmar Posts: 10,678
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Brilliant thread, Im trying to find something really nice in Covent Garden for my wedding anniversary next March. Anyone worked out any for that area please?
  • Myself and a friend are looking at a top secret hotel in London, any idea which one this is:

Riverside hotel with pool opposite Canary Wharf - 4* - London
    This charming hotel in Docklands is offering a high level of service, great hospitality, complimentary parking and is set within a stunning waterfront environment. Enjoy an appetizing meal in the restaurant with spectacular views over the water, particularly stunning by night.

If anyone has any ideas by today we would really appreciate it!!!

Thanks!

Anyone know which hotel this is? Seriously considering the Bermondsey Square too.
  • I decided to go with the Grange St Paul's. Although the Bermondsey Square was very tempting, it was £20 more and further away.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback