Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Comments

• hoxtonbabe wrote: »
    Dont think you can get it back, what was wrong with it? I have stayed at the Tower hill one, that was nice enough so presumed it would be a of a similar quality.

The tower hill one looks lovely, trying to get into that one instead! But this one looks so awful, google the photos! It's not 5* at all. So annoyed, any idea at all for getting money or transferring?!
  • Nordictat2
    Nordictat2 Posts: 1,529
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    That's the risk you take with Secret hotels I'm afraid. Not much you can do I think.
    :D *If you like the advice I give...let me know by clicking the THANKS button* :D
  • hoxtonbabe
    hoxtonbabe Posts: 464
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    kedgers1 wrote: »
    The tower hill one looks lovely, trying to get into that one instead! But this one looks so awful, google the photos! It's not 5* at all. So annoyed, any idea at all for getting money or transferring?!

Odd that, as I remember them building that hotel about 10 years ago, so would have thought the rooms would have been a bit more modern from what I have just seen on tripadvisor . Anyhoo, I doubt you would be able to transfer it over to the other hotel as lastminute usually state no refunds/no transfers but no harm in calling and trying or maybe if you call the Grange hotels direct??

As nordictat said, thats the risk you take with the secret hotels, thats why I will only book hotels that are revealed on here :D
  • Luxury Mayfair spoil yourself NOW NOW NOW! - 5* - London

***THIS HOTEL £150 FROM 14TH-31ST AUGUST BOOK NOW FOR UNBELIEVABLE VALUE*** Stay at this contemporary & elegant hotel located prestigious Mayfair Park Lane, close to London's most popular landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, Royal Albert Hall, the London Eye and the world famous Harrods.

This is the Hilton Park Lane Hotel London

How do i know? I booked it!

:beer: THANKS FOR THIS, I BOOKED TOO. LOVELY HOTEL,
    HALF A LAGER AND A WHISKY AND COKE WAS £23.+. VERY EXPENSIVE TO EAT AND DRINK. PARKING WAS NEARLY £40 PER DAY.
    I LEFT DIAMOND EARINGS ON TABLE. RANG THE EVENING WHEN I GOT HOME , AND HOUSKEEPING FOUND THEM , AND SENT THEM BACK ,,XXXTHANK GOD.
  • Hey there!

I am new to this, seems brilliant!

Really hoping to book one of the top secret deals, does anyone have any ideas on the name of this hotel? Help much appreciated :)

Amazing late offers in stunning contemporary hotel - 4* - London

This 4 star hotel is central and convenient. Neighbours include the Tower of London and St Paul's Cathedral and only a few stops on the underground to the major shops and Theatreland of the West End and within easy reach of The O2 Arena. Modern and contemporary in style with a personal feel.

Location is convenient for all major transport links including London City Airport, Heathrow, London Stansted and Gatwick and only 4 stops on the Underground to Kings Cross St Pancras Station for the Eurostar. *Please note: Meeting and Events section under refurbishment until September 2008.
  • Hi, Really want to book this hotel but need a little help...

A dream come true five-star hotel in Covent Garden

'One of the city's most spectacular 5 star hotels, located in the lap of Theatreland, Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square - what more could you ask for? Come, stay here and enjoy the finest in accommodation, food, beverage and leisure/fitness.'

Any idea what it is? Or might be???

I wouldn't think about it so much, but last week booked the Radisson Kenilworth with this ad.

High quality, deluxe hotel near Covent Garden - 4* - London

'Within close proximity of Oxford Street and Covent Garden, situated in an elegant part of London, you will find this deluxe, stylish hotel. Decorated with artefacts from the Far East and original artwork, this contemporary hotel provides a luxurious, relaxing, stay in the capital city, ideal for both business and leisure travellers alike. '

It was fine but rooms were very small with ridiculous bathroom!

Any help appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Dave
  • seahorse13 wrote: »
    Experience luxury on the River Thames - 5* - London

A deluxe 5 star hotel set in a quiet oasis just off the Embankment which enjoys a post card panoramic view of the River Thames, from the Houses of Parliament to St. Paul's Cathedral. Just a short stroll will take you to the West End and Covent Garden with its bars, restaurants and shopping. Enjoy the tranquility and pampered comfort of your room or unwind in our Garden Courtyard listening to the soothing sound of a waterfall over a cocktail or al-fresco dining.

HOTEL REVEALED:

Swissotel London - The Howard
    Temple Place
    London
    WC2R 2PR
    UNITED KINGDOM

Just booked this Top Secret hotel for 2 nights in October. It is indeed the Swissotel Howard - bargain £238 for the 2 nights room only!!
  • Hi

new to this so forgive me if this is duplicated but does any know or can shed a light on which hotels these may be:

1) Ultra luxurious brand new city hotel next to tube - 5* - London
    This luxurious and elegant hotel is the place to stay for meetings and trips to London! The hotel features meeting rooms, a restaurant and a bar where you can enjoy all your favourite drinks. Discover this city by day and night.

2) Top West End hotel - 5* - London

This hotel has a central location. Situated in the West End, great for a weekend break. First class facilities and service. Five star guest room facilities.
    Guests will be asked for a guarantee on check in to cover any extra hotel charges and this may take the form of either a credit card or a deposit of £100 or one night room charge. The hotel holds the right to refuse guest to check in without providing a form of payment guarantee. Please note that there is an extra charge for the parking lot. The parking lot fee is 10 Pounds up to 2 hours, 17 Pounds up to 4 hours, 22 Pounds up to 5 hours, 33 Pounds up to 12 hours and 38 Pounds up to 24 hours. For more information, please contact the hotel.

3) Short walk to west end with amazing swimming pool - 5* - London
    This hotel is perfectly located within walking distance to the Oxford Street, the Covent Garden, the West End, the British Museum and the British Library. It offers complimentary use of its luxurious swimming-pool, gym, steam & sauna to all guests.

4) West End Boutique Beauty - 5* - London
    Ideally located in an ultra quiet street in St. James, this hotel has recently undergone a complete renovation. Elegant, classic bedrooms offer cutting edge technology. The hotel is in the perfect location for Londons finest restaurants, most fashionable shops, exciting galleries and fabulous theatre productions. This hotel will offer a luxurious stay with the best of London's attractions on your doorstep

4) A dream come true five-star hotel in Covent Garden - 5* - London
    One of the city's most spectacular 5 star hotels, located in the lap of Theatreland, Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square - what more could you ask for? Come, stay here and enjoy the finest in accommodation, food, beverage and leisure/fitness.
  • Sorry for the delay to all those who asked for the list I put together of your ideas for hotels uncovered. Been away and only just caught up with emails. Have sent it to all who requested it, but some forgot to add their email address so I wasn't able to. Just PM me again if you still want it.

Lesley:beer:
  • Trendy hotel in heart of theatreland, Piccadilly - 4* - London
    An excellent hotel located in the hub of the capital with everything London has to offer on your doorstep. This boutique property boasts style and convenience to cater for any visitor looking for contemporary accommodation in the city. This is a wonderful haven in an excellent London location, where you can be sure of warm traditional hospitality.

I am interested in booking this. Do you think that it is the Best Western Shaftesbury Piccadilly?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback