Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Comments

• Hi, new to this -

This one?

One of the city's most spectacular 5 star hotels, located in the lap of Theatreland, Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square - what more could you ask for? Come, stay here and enjoy the finest in accommodation, food, beverage and leisure/fitness.

I think it may be Number One Aldwych, or perhaps St Martin's Hotel?
  • Nordictat2
    Nordictat2 Posts: 1,529
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    samutiana wrote: »
    Any idea about this one?

Situated in a very central location, this property is in the perfect location to travel anywhere in London for business or pleasure. Great style, cutting-edge design, combined with the latest technology awaits you for a memorable stay.

Only guessing but maybe this one?
    http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-reservations/189407_think-london-bridge-london.aspx
    :D *If you like the advice I give...let me know by clicking the THANKS button* :D
  • Does anyone have an idea what this hotel is?

Modern hotel in the heart of Bloomsbury - 4* - London
    This modern hotel in the heart of Bloomsbury is ideal if you are going to one of the shows in the world famous West end or want to do a spot of shopping on the Europe's longest shopping street- Oxford Street. The rooms are all have light and modern d!cor and the hotel has great options for dinner or a drink before going out in London's nightlife.
  • Thomas77
    Thomas77 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Amazing rates near Regents Park and Euston- 4*- London Turns out to be Thistle Euston.
  • M4RKM
    M4RKM Posts: 5,132
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Thank you thread, I've just got the Hilton London Tower Bridge for under £70 for a night... :)

I was going to book this one, but couldn't find any info about it anywhere... anyone got any ideas?
    Unbeatable Offers !! Trendy Hotel on the River. - 4* - London

This magnificent, modern four star hotel is situated on the south side of the River Thames. The Tate Britain art gallery, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye are close by, and the rest of London's attractions are all within easy reach. This is a stunning and modern hotel with everything both the leisure and business traveller could wish for.

M
  • hoxtonbabe
    hoxtonbabe Posts: 464
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Markymoo, it could be City Inn westminster, Park plaza riverbank or park plaza Westminster. The Park Plaza riverbank is on the South-side of the river near the Tate, and I cant think of any others that is could be that would fit the description :confused:
  • Unbeatable Offers !! Trendy Hotel on the River. - 4* - London

This magnificent, modern four star hotel is situated on the south side of the River Thames. The Tate Britain art gallery, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye are close by, and the rest of London's attractions are all within easy reach. This is a stunning and modern hotel with everything both the leisure and business traveller could wish for.

This one is definately the Riverbank Park Plaza - just booked it, absolute bargain!
  • I've just booked " Truly amazing location, amazing deals in West End - 5* - London"

It's the Radisson Edwardian Hampshire in Leicester Square

Spot on!! :beer:
  • kedgers1
    kedgers1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 6 October 2009 at 6:27PM
    'This hotel is perfectly located within walking distance to the Oxford Street, the Covent Garden'

Is the: Grange Holborn Hotel

- so disappointed, trying to get my money back or change the hotel! It's not 5* quality at all!

Any ideas for how i get my money back?!
  • hoxtonbabe
    hoxtonbabe Posts: 464
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    kedgers1 wrote: »
    'This hotel is perfectly located within walking distance to the Oxford Street, the Covent Garden'

Is the: Grange Holborn Hotel

- so disappointed, trying to get my money back or change the hotel! It's not 5* quality at all!

Any ideas for how i get my money back?!

Dont think you can get it back, what was wrong with it? I have stayed at the Tower hill one, that was nice enough so presumed it would be a of a similar quality.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback