Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Comments

• jjdenton wrote: »
    Does anyone know which hotel this is...?

Outstanding hotel located in Paddington! - 4* - London

With excellent connection links, this hotel is the perfect gateway to London. Hyde Park is a short stroll away and Oxford Street is within easy reach. We are ideally positioned to connect those staying for business or leisure. The hotel has all the facilities needed to make your stay pleasurable including High Speed internet, Flat screen TVs, Air conditioning, Restaurant, Bars and a Gym.

I'm thinking it may be the Hilton Paddington, but not sure... if anyone could confirm, I'd be grateful.

I can confirm this is the Hilton London Paddington - I have just booked this for £68.75 for a double room - I had a look on the Hilton website and the equivalent cost would be £205 - bargain!
  • Warrick
    Warrick Posts: 70 Forumite
    DJL wrote: »
    Hi all,

I've seen the threads before about this one being the grange hotel.. but the more I look at it the more I think its the Hilton Tower Bridge...

Anyone have a better idea of what this hotel might be?

This is the Grange City. I've booked it.

Check with the hotel website as well before booking though, as the TopSecret offer is Room Only, and sometimes it's worth paying the extra few quid direct with the hotel to get breakfast.
  • BBC
    BBC Posts: 69 Forumite
    Beautifully refurbished Belgravia boutique hotel - 4* - London
    100X75.jpeg This comfortable hotel has been recently refurbished and offers great facilities. All the rooms are equipped with a safe, air conditioning and Wi-Fi Internet access. The hotel features a bar and a breakfast room.

Could anyone help ......I am trying to figure out which hotel this is ????

Any help much appreciated, also could anyone recommend a hotel close to London Victoria station
  • Steve1982 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what this hotel is?

Phenomenal discounts for Park Lane & Hyde Park - 4* - London

**TODAY ONLY THIS HOTEL 50% OFF** Located next door to the Tube, this exciting, inspiring, enthralling, amazing hotel is home to a Michelin star restaurant, trendy bar and an air-conditioned gym. Whether you're in London for the peacefullness of Hyde Park or the hustle and bustle of the shops and theatres in the West End, this hotel is a perfect choice.

I was thinking that it might be the Hilton Park Lane but im not so sure. :confused:

Just booked this - and it is the Cumberland! Really pleased as a top location. Got it for a bargain for £97 on the 17th July - laterooms are quoting over £200! Mixed reviews on tripadvisor but reckon for that cost it will be great! :T
    :j Bring on the bargains!!!! :j
  • Luxury hotel near Hyde Park
    Antall stjerner: 4
    beskrivelse:

If you are planning to stay in London, this luxury hotel might be the place to be. The hotel is situated close to Hyde Park and to the famous attractions which London has to offer. For the evening hours the hotel provides a restaurant serving the most delicious meals and a gym for the active ones.
    Hotel name and address: This information will be provided on your confirmation e-mail
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    strange description,did that come from last minute?
  • Nordictat2
    Nordictat2 Posts: 1,529
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hmmmm I'm thinking it's the Hilton London Hyde Park Hotel but then I saw they don't have a gym but either someone else might know it or give this a look over...
    http://www.hotelplanner.com/Hotels/2027-NEAR-Hyde-Park-North
    :D *If you like the advice I give...let me know by clicking the THANKS button* :D
  • Nordictat2
    Forumite
    hollydays wrote: »
    strange description,did that come from last minute?

I think it was the Norwegian version of lastminute.no ;)
    :D *If you like the advice I give...let me know by clicking the THANKS button* :D
  • Nordictat2
    Forumite
    I thought it might be a Thistle too but thought maybe someone else might know better than I.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback