Virgin - 25 minutes of free calls for the cost of a 3p text

sb44
sb44 Posts: 5,203 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 30 January 2010 at 3:33PM in Freebies (low spend)
I think this is the right forum for this but if not could a mod move it for me please, ta.

My husband just had a text from Virgin on a mobile that he hardly tops up (didn't get it on his usual one that he tops up).

If you text YES to 80150 by 31st Jan you will get a text back instantly saying you will get 25 free minutes which will be ready to use from 15 Feb (that's if you text today, may be a different day if you text another day), once they have been added to your account they will send you a text to let you know.

He only had 3p credit left on his other mobile which was lucky.

We have just tried this on the mobiles that we didn't receive the texts on and it worked.

May be worth searching in the drawer for an old Virgin sim if you have a spare unlocked phone and don't normally use Virgin.

It does say that it is only available to the phone it was sent to in the terms and condtions but may be worth a try, as I said we had a text back confiming we would get the free mins.

For the sake of 3p it is worth a try.

Hope this of help to someone.

;)

[FONT=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]www.virginmobilepeople.com/freemins/
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family