Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 24

Comments

• Think I've found a new coupon ..

On before I shop there's now a Jordan's coupon for £1 off anything in their range.

You have to click through to Jordan's website and enter your name and email address.

Off to Mr S later to do a coupon sweep .. loads of coupons to use. Just hope it goes well!
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 11 October 2011 at 1:08PM
    NEW COUPON on BiS or direct

thanks for posting S

just one little thing it helps me enormously if coupon finds are posted in bold blue

thanks

direct link
    http://www.jordanscereals.co.uk/sign-up

spangly79 wrote: »
    Think I've found a new coupon ..

On before I shop there's now a Jordan's coupon for £1 off anything in their range.

You have to click through to Jordan's website and enter your name and email address.

Off to Mr S later to do a coupon sweep .. loads of coupons to use. Just hope it goes well!
  • redwino
    redwino Posts: 20 Forumite
    Hi all,

i'm wondering if anyone can please point me in the direction of the £1 sacla coupon, i can't seem to find it on the first page.

many thanks!
  • mandycr
    mandycr Posts: 4,238 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    jordans traditional chunky porridge 1.27 @ asda so 27p with coupon thank u for the new coupon spangly :)

cereal bars are 1.50 so 50p with coupon
    best win in 2011:eek: 4 nights in Las Vegas :eek:
    2011 wins £8,752.00
  • mandycr
    mandycr Posts: 4,238 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    redwino wrote: »
    Hi all,

i'm wondering if anyone can please point me in the direction of the £1 sacla coupon, i can't seem to find it on the first page.

many thanks!

its ended am afraid
    best win in 2011:eek: 4 nights in Las Vegas :eek:
    2011 wins £8,752.00
  • idlesaver
    idlesaver Posts: 4,250 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    spangly79 wrote: »
    Think I've found a new coupon ..

Great find spangly79.....Love Jordan's muesli...:T:T:T:T:beer:

Here is the whole range...;)
    https://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=Jordans&SortBy=3
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    sinw wrote: »
    Tesco - Found the Sacla Fiery Crumbs for 99p so free x 9
    Did you use the Sacla sauce coupons with these??
    I'm off to Tesco tomorrow (pick up yet more bath sheets!!) and was hoping to get some fishfingers. Still got some Sacla coupons left (still big date also) and was going to look at the sauces tomorrow. The smoked bacon one is £1.49 - so 49p.

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • Even though I know the Tesco Price check thing doesn't always work well, it is definitely useful at times and worth taking into consideration when using or planning to use vouchers.
    Anyhow, it's just that I don't know if everyone is aware (and I was very happy when I found out) that Sainsbury's is starting a a similar price comparison thing so that you can get a money-off voucher if a product you buy at S's is cheaper at T's or A's.
    Oh, and apparently this starts tomorrow! Quite good, huh?! :p
  • Even though I know the Tesco Price check thing doesn't always work well, it is definitely useful at times and worth taking into consideration when using or planning to use vouchers.
    Anyhow, it's just that I don't know if everyone is aware (and I was very happy when I found out) that Sainsbury's is starting a a similar price comparison thing so that you can get a money-off voucher if a product you buy at S's is cheaper at T's or A's.

Isn't there a catch that you have to spend a minimum of £20 on branded goods.

Asda you have to buy 8 items.

I like T's version because even if you only have one thing on your receipt they will still price check it. :)
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 11 October 2011 at 2:19PM
    there is a thread here if you want extra info
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3535685

Even though I know the Tesco Price check thing doesn't always work well, it is definitely useful at times and worth taking into consideration when using or planning to use vouchers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport