£5 off £35 +30% off vouchers @ Aldi in todays Daily Mirror/ Record

From Facebook;

Make sure you’re Quids In on your weekly shop by picking up the Quids In supplement in tomorrow’s Daily Mirror (in England and Wales) or the Daily Record (in Scotland).

There will be a ‘£5 off a £35 shop’ voucher as well as 30% off vouchers for lots of your favourite products including Specially Selected Fresh Olives and a Choceur Swiss Chocolate Bar.

Vouchers valid from Thursday 26th April 2012 until close of business on Thursday 3rd May 2012 and must be presented at the start of your transaction. Please see vouchers for full terms and conditions.

Comments

• cadasaj
    cadasaj Posts: 110 Forumite
    Thanks for this ��
    Emergency Fund £1000/£1000
  • thank you!
  • GoPD
    GoPD Posts: 61 Forumite
    Thanks, just saw this in the Newspaper summary thread, good saving.
  • Nicepeach
    Nicepeach Posts: 138 Forumite
    Thanks for this OP, I saw your post last night.

Just been to newsagents to get today's Daily Mail but there doesn't appear to be a supplement with it & couldn't see a voucher actually in the paper itself either?

Could it be a regional thing? I know that freebies etc. included in papers & magazines vary from region to region as I've read posts on here from disgruntled readers "ooop North" who seem to get less/different freebies, certainly on magazines, than those in the South. I'm in North Yorkshire.
  • abwsco
    abwsco Posts: 979 Forumite
    Nicepeach wrote: »
    Thanks for this OP, I saw your post last night.

Just been to newsagents to get today's Daily Mail but there doesn't appear to be a supplement with it & couldn't see a voucher actually in the paper itself either?

Could it be a regional thing? I know that freebies etc. included in papers & magazines vary from region to region as I've read posts on here from disgruntled readers "ooop North" who seem to get less/different freebies, certainly on magazines, than those in the South. I'm in North Yorkshire.

It's in the Daily Mirror:) not the Mail.
  • Nicepeach
    Thanks so much abwsco, that'll be why I can't find it then...

Working shifts REALLY does fry your brain. Barely functioning today.

Back to newsagents for the Mirror it is...
  • abwsco
    abwsco Posts: 979 Forumite
    Nicepeach wrote: »
    Thanks so much abwsco, that'll be why I can't find it then...

Working shifts REALLY does fry your brain. Barely functioning today.

Back to newsagents for the Mirror it is...

Hope you manage to get one:) It's also valid until next Thursday so I bought two copies.

I don't work shifts but can imagine how they do fry your brain. I blame my hormones for my lapses-lol
  • Nicepeach
    Back from Co-op with 2 copies of the Mirror! Just have to remember to use before the expiry date or total waste of 90p.

I'm afraid it might be a combination of shifts & hormones frying my brains... whatever it is I'd recommend giving me a very wide berth if you happen to come across me!

Thanks for being kind. Hardly dare post on some threads. I lurk & read for ages then just when I've built up the courage to post WHAM! the whole thing gets a bit "fraught" & off I ago into "lurkdom" I think it's called! I've picked up all sorts of terms from this site!

Anyway, I'll get off here now or I'll be in trouble for going OT (Off Topic) -I'm learning!

Thanks again for your kindness.
  • James123_2
    James123_2 Posts: 519 Forumite
    There's another voucher tomorrow - but it really is in THE DAILY MAIL! This also lasts for seven days!
    Good Luck.
  • Carolyn12
    Carolyn12 Posts: 389 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Thank you for this!
    However, I bought a Record just before, and there was no pullout with the voucher! Rage! :mad:

I might see if I can get a Daily Mail tomorrow. :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport