Too many chuggers on chuggington

Well charity starts at home and we're not miles away from being charity cases ourselves, so when chuggers ask for money to save endangered species I tell them that if a species is struggling its not humane to keep it going just because we like a menagerie

The cbabies show chuggington has too many chuggers!

Not to mention the programming with the flying Zen cat monkeys

Comments

• Well charity starts at home and we're not miles away from being charity cases ourselves, so when chuggers ask for money to save endangered species I tell them that if a species is struggling its not humane to keep it going just because we like a menagerie

The cbabies show chuggington has too many chuggers!

Not to mention the programming with the flying Zen cat monkeys

I don't think you understand the reality of conservation.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    They change the environment around the species, but that's an artificial thing, and any creature born into the wild won't be suited to the wild...
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    And an animal doesn't care if its a rare species, we're discriminating just because we like a menagerie for our own musings, we still factory farm meat, etc
  • Guest101
    Guest101 Posts: 15,764 Forumite
    Can you take this to the moneysaving arms?
  • d70cw6
    d70cw6 Posts: 784 Forumite
    .....and not a !!!! was given.
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Well charity starts at home and we're not miles away from being charity cases ourselves, so when chuggers ask for money to save endangered species I tell them that if a species is struggling its not humane to keep it going just because we like a menagerie

Are you really trying to tell us that you fathered these chuggers?

In that case, I can see a very effective and immediate solution.

SNIP!
  • Running_Horse
    Running_Horse Posts: 11,807 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I hate the concept of zoos, circuses, and to an extent, pet ownership.

We stopped keeping animals in circuses because we finally realised how unutterably cruel it is.

We continue to keep animals in zoos under the pretext of conservation, even though most are not endangered, and those that are have had their time on earth because we stole their habitats.

Animals should not be bred so we can pretend they are part of our families. Countless puppies, kittens, rabbits born to die so we can dote on a minority of them.

Anyway, was that not the point of this conversation? Oh well. Always wanted to get it off my chest. We are a barbaric species.
    Been away for a while.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport