Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• datlex
    datlex Posts: 2,239 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 18 June 2017 at 3:26PM
    Hi Yes tried other browser showing same. Tried logging out too. Like you say may come back later. Bit of a pain not available as I have a few hours in which I can earn points. Less time in week

Update back working now
    Paid off the last of my unsecured debts in 2016. Then saved up and bought a property. Current aim is to pay off my mortgage as early as possible. Currently over paying every month. Mortgage due to be paid off in 2036 hoping to get it paid off much earlier. Set up my own bespoke spreadsheet to manage my money.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    datlex wrote: »
    Watch isn't working for me today. I try to select play lists and they are not available. Tried various ones each says "unavailable"

I had the same problem last week - all week. I put a ticket in and replied to their responses every time. Not sure if that made them fix it but it's been working again.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    kippygolf wrote: »
    Have you tried a different browser? Firefox if you use Chrome? On recent posts, it will probably return later or tomorrow. It just happens from time to time.

There is a new tab on ToolbarTV, 'The News', that is playing for UK users, along with a few on the Movies Movies tab. I can let this play itself on Firefox if I Alt Tab to Chrome to get on with other stuff. Edit: Only 6 SBs, but every little helps.

I've never seen ToolbarTv, where is that?
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Happygreen wrote: »

It's Watch through the Swagbutton.

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• sonicology
    sonicology Posts: 180 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    classicfs until 9PM to earn 3SB.
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Happygreen wrote: »

I don't know if it works without the Swagbutton installed, but I go direct to:
    toolbartv.swagbucks.com only Movies Movies and The News will play in the UK. 6 SBs in total today.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,894 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 18 June 2017 at 9:41PM
    I don't know if it works without the Swagbutton installed, but I go direct to:
    toolbartv.swagbucks.com only Movies Movies and The News will play in the UK. 6 SBs in total today.

24 SB from the lot - the ones that don't display still move the counter on they just don't move on to the next video when done - if I am using the computer anyway I just have the little window open at the side and click to the next video when I notice the counter has moved on, I do that with the ones that play as well as sometimes they take ages to complete (I have seen individual videos in the past due to run 20 mins or more which for 5% of 3 swagbucks is not for me)
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    24 SB from the lot - the ones that don't display still move the counter on they just don't move on to the next video when done - if I am using the computer anyway I just have the little window open at the side and click to the next video when I notice the counter has moved on, I do that with the ones that play as well as sometimes they take ages to complete (I have seen individual videos in the past due to run 20 mins or more which for 5% of 3 swagbucks is not for me)

Thanks MJM. Do you this regularly? I realised it was possible, but thought someone posted that the SBs they got for clips that hadn't actually been visible were later taken back/had disappeared the next morning?
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,894 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Thanks MJM. Do you this regularly? I realised it was possible, but thought someone posted that the SBs they got for clips that hadn't actually been visible were later taken back/had disappeared the next morning?

Been doing it most days since 15/05, earned 970 sb, including a few from ordinary watch but rarely do them, so far none have vanished. (did it on and off before then and none of them vanished either)
  • mrlizard
    mrlizard Posts: 21 Forumite
    Thanks for the welcome and the answers! In the time between when I posted and now I racked up enough SB to redeem for an M&S £10 card so I went for that rather than the PayPal. Hopefully the postcard verification arrives without issue.

It'll be a treat when it comes, as my main M&S experience is gazing longingly at the store as I walk past on my way to Lidl :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure