Table pouncer

Anyone used a half price annual membership code lately? I did a year or so ago but can't find any. £49.95 is a bit steep!

Comments

• G_M
    G_M Posts: 51,977 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Open a Club Lloyds current account.

To avoid the £5 pm fee, set up a standing order from your existing current account to Lloyds for £1500 each month, and another SO from Lloyds back to your existing current account on the same day.

You then get a free annual Gourmet Society membership.
  • adonis10
    adonis10 Posts: 1,810 Forumite
    G_M wrote: »
    Open a Club Lloyds current account.

To avoid the £5 pm fee, set up a standing order from your existing current account to Lloyds for £1500 each month, and another SO from Lloyds back to your existing current account on the same day.

You then get a free annual Gourmet Society membership.

Good plan, but already have that account and have the magazine sub as the free benefit.

GS is crap compared to TP though, most restaurants and mon-thur only on the deal, excluding the main 3 days I'd eat out. TP is 7 days a week. Managed to find a discount so got annual membership for £25 the other day so all is well.
  • Where abouts did you find that discount code? my membership is up for renewal and I'm now on the hunt for it.
    Cheers!
  • adonis10
    adonis10 Posts: 1,810 Forumite
    adamenko wrote: »
    Where abouts did you find that discount code? my membership is up for renewal and I'm now on the hunt for it.
    Cheers!

Can't remember exactly as it was the result of much googling! Just relentlessly search google, twitter etc. and you'll find one.

Failing that, call them to haggle "can't afford the full one but what can you do etc. £x is better than £0"..

Hope you find one, it's a fantastic service.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure