Everyone Looking Into Trolley Excitement

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Good game good game :T

Cmon Wiggers in the final :beer:
  • madmuppet5
    madmuppet5 Posts: 5,575 Forumite
    :D She probably doesn't like you giving her a big kick up the rump either lol :D
    Poppy gets spoilt rotten. She doesn't even like getting sent out to have a wee outside when it's cold :eek: Bit like Mad :D
    AKA; Mad, MM, MM5, Madicles :cool: ©
    Shin: Device for finding furniture in the dark :p©
    Elite 11+ fundraising total for Make-a-Wish £682 :j:A
  • ............anyway...........:jfinally a productive womble today and the first for April.............67p :j :jpays for my fillers on next shop :j
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    dawnylou wrote: »
    This shows on A but not MyS for me:
    Dreamtime Ridge Australian Red Wine

3 FOR £10
    £4.50
    (75cl)
    Qty
    Add

I don't suppose it matters though as every bottle on MyS shows as N/A everywhere else...

That's what I found earlier (that they were all N/A elsewhere), I think this Dreamtime Ridge is on MSM for me - I'll check again - not that's it too relevant as only relevance would be if using this, another item (which is on MSM and cheaper elsewhere, preferably than £3.33) and a third item that isn't on the site to get comparison on price of two (or actually one since there's then the N/A on the Australian Red).
  • kezbratt
    kezbratt Posts: 492 Forumite
    Evening all. Successful womble today :) got three which gave me just shy of £10!
    Mullers not comparing favourably against Mr M today.
  • Savvybuyer
    Yes, it's there I'm afraid: Dreamtime Ridge Australian Red Wine (750ml) - with the individual price and the 3 for £10.00 at A and N/A everywhere else.

On MSM.co.uk
  • SunnyDelight
    SunnyDelight Posts: 257 Forumite
    edited 14 April 2013 at 6:19PM
    I'm not sure if this has been posted, apologies if duplicating but I know peeps are often looking for Coke bargains:

Shop today 12:36 A v T

12 items (10 different) on your bill qualify for comparison

Tesco +£8.74

1 x ASDA Lemons Loose £0.30 £0.30
    1 x ASDA Chosen by You Bombay Potato (400g) £0.77 £0.05
    1 xASDA Baby New Pots with Herbs & Butter (360g) £1.00 0.39
    2 x Birds Eye Field Fresh Petit Pois (545g) £3.00 £1.98
    1 x McVitie's Galaxy Cake Bars (5) £0.80 £0.65
    1 x Kingsmill Really Seeded Bread (800g) £1.00 £0.50
    1 x Nescafe Original Coffee Granules (300g) £7.48 £4.00
    2 x Diet Coke Caffeine Free (8x330ml) £6.00 £4.20
    1 x Nestle Toffee Crisp Biscuits (7x19g) £1.00 £0.77
    1 x Nestle Drifter (8x20g) £1.00 £0.77

Comparison total £22.35 £13.61

I seriously need help as I cannot walk past Bombay pots without them jumping into my trolley :eek:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    madmuppet5 wrote: »
    Poppy gets spoilt rotten. She doesn't even like getting sent out to have a wee outside when it's cold :eek: Bit like Mad :D

:eek: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Poppy sure is spoiled rotten :D

She in kitchen waiting for her tea i better go ;)
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 14 April 2013 at 6:10PM
    fairclaire wrote: »
    I have to say Im not one for taking stuff back myself, other than Ill fitting clothes :D I don't tend to buy stuff I can't afford to absorb financially if it goes belly up. But not everyone is in a position to do that, that's why I mentioned returning things.

Oh I do like a good debate :o

Me too far better than the bilge©!!!;)

I'll leave it to the bilge© rats!!:cool:
    I had a " not enough items " receipt yesterday even though I had
    10 , all of which have compared before.
    I didn't think it was worth complaining as I would only have got about £3.00 and I paid for the shop with a large apg from the cheese glitch.
    I am quite happy with my full cupboards and fridge so don't want to rock the boat.

something, strange re the PP debate, I had a till spit yesterday saying your shop was cheaper today at T's etc and had only bought 9 items, no bag re-use either...:cool:
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • Savvybuyer
    locarr wrote: »
    Me too far better than the bilge©!!!;)

I'll leave it to the bilge© rats!!:cool:

something, strange re the PP debate, I had a till spit yesterday saying your have shop was cheaper today at T's etc and had only bought 9 items, no bag re-use either...:cool:

Perhaps T's is telling us it's cheaper (if that's its calculation) even if we haven't bought 10 items but keeping the difference in price if we have less than 10 and it's more expensive.

You won't lose out!

What I know is I've never had a 'cheaper than' coupon ever at all. I shop at S - all my shops where they are way cheaper than anyone else are well under £20 (I wouldn't be spending near that amount unless I was getting at least half of it back for being more expensive than one of the competitors). If they told me they were cheaper, I should have shopped at the other store and got 10% cheaper than what I just paid (or a few extra CC points but hardly much worth it in my view). The exception is whoopsies of course - but I've never spent £20 on a whoops shop at S and thus never triggered the "cheaper" paper. In S, you can safely put own-brand whoopsies onto your BM shopping, and make up the £20.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure