Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    DM do you remember this wine, look at the average price of it now. :eek: I looked back and not sure where I got the info from but I had only priced it around £12, think it was the one I got 7 bottles of. :o

https://www.vivino.com/wineries/bosquets/wines/domaine-des-bosquets-gigondas-rouge-2010
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    DM do you remember this wine, look at the average price of it now. :eek: I looked back and not sure where I got the info from but I had only priced it around £12, think it was the one I got 7 bottles of. :o

https://www.vivino.com/wineries/bosquets/wines/domaine-des-bosquets-gigondas-rouge-2010

Dont be rubbing it in missus!!

new-logo.png
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The last time I actually paid any NI is 25 years ago. :eek:

I worked a couple of part time jobs playschool/toddler group when the girls were young which were not enough for any contributions but I was getting HRP as I was getting child benefit then.

I will get onto it and find out my details tomorrow, probably all covered in dust and cobwebs now. :rotfl:
    20 years of my entitlement are from when I was receiving child benefit. I have only ever had one job which I had for 14 years until I left when I had children and I haven't worked since although of course I always kept meaning to return to work:rotfl: You don't need to know many details to request a statement just your NI number, name, DOB, address. Just the basic information really & it takes about 2/3 weeks to arrive.
  • Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Anyway off to bed now, goodnight elite :wave:
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    I have no idea whether you can purchase a year guess I should look into it. I need to get one of those statements as have only worked out qualifying years myself, they might have other ideas of how much I am short. :eek:

I could do washing and bit of cleaning but any more ironing than I already do, not sure how my hands would hold out because of the osteoarthritis. :o
    How about signing up to some mystery shopping sites. There are quiet a few threads on mse about them. Then you can pick and choose what times you work.
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    Found my old post DM, the regular cuvee the one we got has now overtaken the "Lieu-Dit" in average price. :beer:

https://www.vivino.com/wineries/bosquets/wines/le-lieu-dit-2010

Yes I got a bit confused as there is a "Lieu-Dit" version of exactly same wine, same vintage, I found for £25 bottle, but mine is not that one, mine is regular cuvee. The Lieu-dit is equivalent to a reserve type it says....

I know 7 :eek: 4 in one box and 3 in the other, was bit disappointed at first to get so many the same. :o I see I might have to ration it though at 15% a bottle. ;)
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Dont be rubbing it in missus!!

new-logo.png

And why has TM endorsed that image with her initials. :p

Have you drunk it yet? Could be an investment. :money:

It is within easy reach for Mr TS as the bottles are a bit fatter than others and for some reason I could only get it on the middle shelf, think 2 are gone already. :eek: I usually put the most expensive near the bottom so they don't get grabbed for cooking etc. :o
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    And why has TM endorsed that image with her initials. :p

Have you drunk it yet? Could be an investment. :money:

It is within easy reach for Mr TS as the bottles are a bit fatter than others and for some reason I could only get it on the middle shelf, think 2 are gone already. :eek: I usually put the most expensive near the bottom so they don't get grabbed for cooking etc. :o

If thats the one I got one of in the last wine box, then yes, drank with friends, and it was rather nice :)
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    How about signing up to some mystery shopping sites. There are quiet a few threads on mse about them. Then you can pick and choose what times you work.

Good thought but I don't think that is the sort of job for me, I already got chucked off Ts home panels and I have enough trying to remember to do my Orchard stuff. I would be terrible at remember to do write ups etc. Think I need something a bit more structured/disciplined. :o
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    If thats the one I got one of in the last wine box, then yes, drank with friends, and it was rather nice :)

Would have been back in August, shame I don't like red wine isn't it with a corker like that. :o

I don't think Mr TS really appreciates some of the wines I have managed to get for him. :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure