Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Worry no more x
    Yes so do i, hes back at hospital now will go Tues to see him:) He is not y neighbour his dad was a client i cleaned for;)

Sorry bubbs I did know that, I blame it on my tiredness. :o
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I know I have a sick mind. In my defence, it's what Emma asked for :rotfl:

[IMG][/img]2rcmkgj.jpg

How on earth have you got the patience to make little knives and guns. I would just have to put a jelly tot on top:rotfl::rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • purpledonkey
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    How on earth have you got the patience to make little knives and guns. I would just have to put a jelly tot on top:rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl: the eyes took longer, layering fondant, colours and then piping gel to make them look extra shiny.
    'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    3Dogs wrote: »
    Evening Elite friends :j

I know a lot was said about all this last night TS, but I would certainly recommend voluntary work in a charity shop, as it will give you experience and confidence

FABULOUS but very close to tomorrows deadline :eek:

Following on from today's topics, though I can't remember who said what. When Alan died, I felt him leave instantly and felt a hole appear inside me at that moment. I agree that the body is then an empty shell :(

And as for doing what you can with your life and not waiting till retirement, a few months after Alan died, I broke down in a shop, at Gretna Green with the boys, as I looked at one of those plaques that said 'Grow old together', as it's what we had assumed we would do. It's what we all plan for but doesn't always happen, so we must make the best of the time we do have together as nothing is promised in this life

My Mam lived till she was 93 and Dad was 85 when he died, Dad's brothers mostly lived into their 80's and 90's (he was youngest of 9) As you get older, you do start to wonder about how long you've got, when making plans, but no-one knows how much time we have

Anyway :D I had another NSD yesterday but been into town today, which is most unusual for me. Collected my 2 lots of John Frieda at Boots (really pleased with what I got), picked up a top I ordered online from Bonmarche, checked out Superdrug but I either got the wrong BB or no £1 ones at my store, so going to take this back tomorrow. Popped into Greggs and had free popcorn with a can of Diet Coke (coke from my £5 balance on app), then into Asda for free SoBe V drink and a bottle of Pepsi Max, oh and 2 bananas. Picked up a womble which Asda aren't letting me check yet, but 21p back on CoS from it. So net cost today is £2.28 and I'm off to update my sig now :D

It's ok 3Dogs, DD2 took no chances and uploaded it this evening and has now submitted her online application. :T So even more relieved now, with her luck lately I had visions of the system crashing if she left it too late as everyone would be trying at the same time. :o

The £1 Garnier BB creams are the Original ones and only in the extra light shade, sorry my pic wasn't particularly good yesterday. x
  • Tinyshoes
    Options

I would just sprinkle some tiny hundreds and thousands. :D

Works of art PD. :T You are so talented. :A
  • purpledonkey
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I would just sprinkle some tiny hundreds and thousands. :D

Works of art PD. :T You are so talented. :A

That was last weeks cakes, sprinkles ahoy!

2v15h81.jpg
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    DM as your inbox is full, torment yourself with this :)http://www.thechocolateshow.co.uk/accueil.aspx
    Oh dear.....oh oh dear. :EasterBun
    They are selling vibrators in Poundland
    Ooo, how much are they?
    :D
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • purpledonkey
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Oh dear.....oh oh dear. :EasterBun

Do they come with batteries? I'm buzzing at the thought.
    :D

DM :eek: How rude :whistle:
  • purpledonkey
    Options
    Night all! I can see this may turn into innuendo bingo ;)
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    DM :eek: How rude :whistle:

:rotfl: that was going to be my next comment.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family