Thoughts on Bounts (Get paid for walking)

Comments

• Feral_Moon
    Feral_Moon Posts: 2,943 Forumite
    Siouxsie32 wrote: »
    Ha ha nil points for following my own device. Had a shower, walked around 5000 steps in the beautiful afternoon sun then realised my Fitbit is still on my bathroom shelf :eek:

Currently sitting having a pedicure so it may be an interesting evening in my flip flops later :rotfl:

Haha I've done that before now! Also kicking myself for not switching on my activity app whilst mowing the garden this afternoon for an extra 20 points lol
  • codemonkey
    codemonkey Posts: 6,534 Forumite
    Thanks to a 500 point win on the wheel today - my first big win :j - I have ordered my third £5 supermarket voucher and am now £0.01 in profit with a hundred points leftover. Totally worth the premium+ membership I think.

Having said that, next week is going to be a poor one pointswise as I won't be able to get out as much.
    Eu não sou uma tartaruga. Eu sou um codigopombo.
  • Feral_Moon
    I'm still missing out on two lots of reward wheel points from yesterday because of the wheel freezing and losing internet connection. They reckon we should still receive them at some point but nothing has been credited yet. No idea how many I'm owed but there are lots of complaints about this on the FB page.
  • Georgiegirl256
    Georgiegirl256 Posts: 7,005 Forumite
    codemonkey wrote: »
    Thanks to a 500 point win on the wheel today - my first big win :j - .

Yay!! :j

I wonder when/if they'll list the winners of the challenge today somewhere? Can you imagine if it was some kind of elaborate April Fools joke?! :p

I just need 28 more points and then I can order my first £10 voucher! :)

Hope they get round to crediting your points soon FM.
  • codemonkey
    Don't think they expected the rush yesterday as they appeared to be having a nightmare. I ended up having to unlink my apps and add them again to get them to update. The points from the reward wheel went on ok for me but I had to do it on the website in the morning. Hope your points go on ok FM.

Go Georgie. I really should hold out for a £10 voucher as its better value but I'm impatient. Also wanted to make sure I got the purchase price of the app back ( or at least some of it) if it couldn't handle the new members and folded.
  • Georgiegirl256
    Go Georgie. I really should hold out for a £10 voucher as its better value but I'm impatient. Also wanted to make sure I got the purchase price of the app back ( or at least some of it) if it couldn't handle the new members and folded.

I think after this voucher, I'll be going for the £5 ones too. I'm also impatient, and I also have the thought that at any time they could fold. Obviously hopefully not, because I'm enjoying it and it's motivating me to actually do more exercise because most of the time I need something to spur me on!

I got quite a lot of points at the beginning so decided to hold out for a £10 voucher, but because I'm not active every day, it's taking blooming ages to get there!
  • codemonkey
    But you are getting there, which is the important thing. I am also being motivated to do more because getting points is kind of addictive. The dog has never been in such good shape!
  • Georgiegirl256
    But you are getting there, which is the important thing. I am also being motivated to do more because getting points is kind of addictive. The dog has never been in such good shape!

:rotfl:

Just got an email off bounts saying that they've credited my account with my missing points (from the 22nd March) and just checked and they have, although I didn't get any spins on the wheel with them.

Anyhow, only 8 more points needed and then I'll order my first voucher tomorrow! :D
  • Feral_Moon
    :rotfl:

Just got an email off bounts saying that they've credited my account with my missing points (from the 22nd March) and just checked and they have, although I didn't get any spins on the wheel with them.

Anyhow, only 8 more points needed and then I'll order my first voucher tomorrow! :D

Hi GG, did you email them about the missing points or have they detected a fault and automatically allocated them?

Just checked and I've not received any of my missing ones yet.
  • Georgiegirl256
    Feral_Moon wrote: »
    Hi GG, did you email them about the missing points or have they detected a fault and automatically allocated them?

Just checked and I've not received any of my missing ones yet.

I messaged them off their website. On Sunday I think? Just got an email off them apologising for the inconvenience and saying they'd credited my account.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure