Enter List Ideas (and more) To Exactitude (in shopping) thread

Comments

• artypaws
    artypaws Posts: 1,876 Forumite
    Good morning all - half term week here so got a lovely lie in this morning. Had a busy weekend so no glitchy shopping here - hope you are all well :)
  • Postman didn't bring me anything today :(
    Probably good for him to get a wee rest though ;) :rotfl:

Been to T's this morning to do a small shop for some essentials, we are all set now for eating out of the freezer for the next week, got my meal planner all done :T 2 loads of washing are now out, although it is a bit on the chilly side at the moment, but my theory is it'll not get any wetter! So I'm feeling rather organised and it's only 12, got to be some kind of record for me :D
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

PRIDE

There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.

• nikkilala_2
    nikkilala_2 Posts: 9,872 Forumite
    tweets wrote: »
    Another Postie just been with my Viakal :)

My BzzVanish and Cushelle coupons have also arrived. :)

I have some hair stuff on its travels to test :)

A t,shirt with Doggie in glasses on front ;)

And a kind Elite member posting me some Pyrex stickers :T

Think thats it but you never know i am always filling forms in sending for offers ;)

Well done tweets:T:TGot to love the postie;)
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    :j:j just got my first ever buzz campain for flora proactive.
    and my cushelle vouchers arrived..

Brilliant I'm in for Flora too:)which reminds me better get writing my Vanish report:eek:
    Beware!!!! Glitching is addictive:rotfl:
  • artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    Grrr Morries website is so crap, when will they get with the times and list all their grocery prices? :mad: I just want to know the prices of Carling lager in there as there are no good offers in Mr T or Mr S. Can anyone help please?

David. is your man for the price of Carling;)
    Awaiting a new sig
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    David. wrote: »
    Hiya had an early night last night so missed you :eek: hope everything is fine ? is it ? you never said :eek:
    David. wrote: »
    Kick on its way do I know what for that would help.
    Dont really feel like kicking you just for a laugh ;)

Afternoon David, glad you are still around. :) We need to get our early and late nights synchronized. :rotfl:

I must have felt that virtual kick this morning though, as I have got on quite well so far. It's only that the trips to the hospice are worse than when there is a big glitch on for the state of the house. Just needed a jolt to get my backside in gear, knew you were the man for it. ;)
  • Tinyshoes
    Logie, hope you manage to have a good rest today. :A
  • Seems like today the postie is our favourite man - I am sure some will remember I was having problems with TPP and waited forever for one to come back and I wrote a very polite note to Mr T. Today I received a very nice letter of apology and a £10 moneycard :j:j

Just need to work out the best deals on TCB, Quidco, MOCs and till spits before I shop! Good job paracetamol work out well as a filler :D
  • artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    logie wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone else noticed/mentioned but apples now included in TCB click and save. 25p back if you spend 50p, any variety. Might be a good one for the womblers :)

And for fillers. I usually buy 1 braeburn + 1 golden delicious as part of my 8 a day:rotfl:
    Awaiting a new sig
  • Mullers not working for me today....
    "A smile takes but a moment...
    ...but the memory of it lasts forever"

:D
  • Tinyshoes
    Just managed to catch up before going to help mum with her lunch, I feel like superwoman today. Perhaps I should get out my 4p red tights to wear today. :D

Hope everyone else has a good day today, and sun shining for them too. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure