Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• jasonwatkins
    Options
    just been notified that my 2nd sky cashback has been paid .. *faints*

it's going out in the next payment run .. then i'm free of quidco forever .. yay !!! :D
  • netballdi
    Options
    Has Marks and Spencers gone for good from Quidco ???
  • sammyw
    sammyw Posts: 448 Forumite
    Options
    BookWorm wrote: »
    While you are logged into your account - click on the help link at the top of the screen. Choose the option for FAQ's from the first box - then 'further questions' from the second. A link to contact them will then appear and you can send a message through the site

Hope that helps :)

Thanks - I'd tried this several times too, but always get options to select topics that aren't relevant. I just selected one of those this time and hope they answer!
  • Dicky_B_2
    Options
    Dicky_B wrote: »
    Hi Quidco rep, my Quidco username is richardburgess1, I switched gas and electric supplies to Npower on 26 jan 2012, my £100 tracked successfully, however it has never made it to confirmed or paid.
    I raised a ticket no. 2713496 on 3 september and again on 9th October ticket number 2849091, both of which received polite replies saying that it was being looked into, now I'm 2 months on from the first ticket and 9 months from the original transaction, can you help or do I need to contact Npower?
    Thanks Dicky
    Good Afternoon!

@DickyB - Sorry to hear that. We are aware of delays with npower at the moment so we are currently chasing the affiliate network for a response regarding these transactions. We do understand this is frustrating so thanks for your patience and we will contact you as soon as we have an update!

Rosie
    Quidco Rep

Update from me on this:
    Today I recieved an email from Quidco

13 Nov 12 at 14:13

Hi,

We're sorry that your cashback from npower is taking longer than we would normally expect, based on this retailer's statistics on our site.

Please be assured that we're doing all we can to hurry this along for you, as we like our customers to get their cashback as quickly as possible.

Once your cashback is received your purchase will update to "confirmed" status in your Activity Page.

Once again please accept our apologies for this delay.

Kind regards,

Quidcare

I checked my account and the previously tracked £100 has been changed to £60, which is incorrect as the deal that I originally signed up for a 'Go Save dual fuel switch to Npower' was for £100, it is currently on offer for £60 if you sign up today, but when I signed up back in January, and the transaction originally tracked, it was for £100.

Rosie, can you please investigate why the amount has changed, as it's not insignificant, and also what the hold up is? I am quite patient, and this is the only quidco transaction i've been having trouble with, and it's getting on for 10 months now.

thanks- Dicky B
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good evening,

Sorry I've not been on in a while! I hope everyone is well.

@Alfie04 – Sorry about that! Can you please raise a support ticket with the Quidcare Team via [URL="ttp://www.quidco.com/help/#389"]this link[/URL] and they’ll look into that for you.

@pdoherty76 – Don’t worry, if you changed the username that’ll be fine, and the email address will match up too. We actually go off your user number (which can’t be changed) when having these tracked in, so I can’t see there being any problems.

@Peter668 – Hi Peter, we don’t need you to raise a claim but we would need you to raise a support ticket. You should be able to do this via this link.

@washable – can you please contact the Quidcare Team so they can chase these payments up for you? You can do so via the help section.

@pcombo – Unfortunately if the payment run was already taking place then the payment will be sent on the next payment run. It is worth noting that we have to start processing the payment run a day or so early, to ensure that payments are made on time.

@jasonwatkins – Hi Jason, sorry about that. The previous response was from my colleague Rosie S (yes, we have two Rosies here… it gets confusing!), I don't think she was aware of your issue specifically. I (Rosie E) am aware of the problem with your claim so please don’t worry. Transactions should never revert back from approved to declined, but as you know this was a technical error which I believe has now been fixed.

@netballdi – Not for good no, they’ll be returning soon we hope! :)

@Dicky B – Hmmm, that sounds very strange, I’ve not heard of any nPower transactions changing amount. Can you please raise this with our incorrect tracking team via this link?

Thanks everyone, have a great evening.

Rosie (E)
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • jasonwatkins
    Options
    (yes, we have two Rosies here… it gets confusing!),

So do you refer to each other as "S" and "E" then ? :)
  • bcgraeme
    Options
    Hi Rosie,

On 31st October 2012 I purchased Sainsburys Home Insurance with an £80 cash-back incentive. This is now shown on my Activity statement as occurring on 31st July 2012 and Updated (Tracked) on 1st August 2012. Further, the amount shown is for £10 only. Is all of this acceptable or has something gone wrong? I ask because on your help page Sainsburys is not one of the companies listed as tracking at a lower rate, but seemingly I cannot raise an inquiry until it has either been paid or confirmed. I look forward to your advice.
    Regards, bcgraeme
  • rjc54n
    Options
    Can anyone help me to contact quidco? Their web designers obviously attended the Franz Kafka school of customer service and I'm stuck in an loop - unable to raise a ticket.

I switched utilities to Scottish Power, following the quidco link (cookies cleared in advance, then logged into quidco) and reached the cashback verification page. Signed up and switched but not showing on account.

Quidco have a record of the visit showing on the 'Quidco Care' page - 19th September - but it won't let me raise a ticket (wait 3 days) However if I follow the 'cashback claim' link then says there is no record of a visit!

I can't find any other way to raise a ticket. Grrr.

Thanks if anyone can help.
  • Alfie04
    Options
    It wont let me raise a ticket on the link you have provided
  • MrOrchard
    Options
    I just booked two flights through Quidco on Lufthansa (4% today!) but only one amount of money has tracked.

The first flight (In EUROS) was for €3,200, around £2,500 I guess (without taxes etc etc) and the second was for £1,400 (again after taxes have been removed and so on).

Quidco is showing only £1,749.56 as being tracked, which I can't relate to any of the numbers.

Have I missed something obvious?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure