• debtaghh
    debtaghh Posts: 1,794 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    All of today's jobs are done and shortfall is not looking good:cool:
  • debtaghh
    Hi,

Three loads of washing done, beds changed , equifax checked and two applications for ppi made. We are not sure if we paid ppi but thought it was worth a try. We made lots of calls today but no ppi was on them. I made a sale on eBay last night and claimed survey money. That's about £25 to help my shortfall. I didn't get a chance to submit my tax return.
  • debtaghh
    Morning,

I need to check the finances and play around with the meal plan. I feel like I haven't made a payment on the cc in ages! I need to post two important letters. More washing needs doing as does the hoovering and mopping. I need to buy two presents online.

I'm quite pleased as I did a deal a few weeks ago where if you spend £60 online at Sainsbury's you get £30 at Argos and I was luckily one of the 500 people who managed to get it. I made a point of buying only certain products that were on offer from Sainsbury's. That £30 can go towards Xmas shopping!
  • debtaghh
    Most jobs done and presents bought using the Argos voucher. I'm going to have to use money in savings to survive until next pay day but hoping it be as little as possible!
  • debtaghh
    So I'm on a day trip and I swear I just saw Martin Lewis!!!
  • debtaghh
    I'm quite pleased that even on a day trip we didn't spend any money as we had entrance paid for and bought lunch with us. It was only the fuel cost, still better than other day trips which would have guaranteed a takeaway on the way home and an extra snack whilst there. We did get soaked though!
  • debtaghh
    Morning,

I have to go food shopping today but will go to Lidl to benefit from the visa offer. I need to wrap a few presents. Am hoping apart from the food shop I won't be spending on anything else. I will try and keep the food shop down but do need quite a few bits.

Have a lovely day everyone.
  • debtaghh
    Morning,

I managed to get the food shopping for £52 with hopefully £10 cashback.

Today I definitely need to check the accounts and log minimums for next pay day. I need to dust and sort the kitchen out as well as list business items whilst looking for a job.

Have a good day.
  • debtaghh
    Several jobs applied for and numerous items listed for my business.

Feeling a bit frustrated that I can't make any payments on the cc:mad: 9 more days until dh payday.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Well done on your job applications. I also dislike the middle of the month waiting for payday. Always looking for a few pound to make a small payment.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback