Expired Tesco Vouchers - Martins ITV show

No idea where to post this

Can anyone link me to Martins ITV show, where he mentioned about Tesco expired clubcard vouchers being redeemed?
I'm hopeless with technology, in addition, I suffer with MH issues, what may appear simple, I struggle with, may I ask, please be patient, thank you

Comments

• I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,436
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/reclaim-lost-tesco-vouchers

Step 1: Get back lost vouchers

1. Log in online. Go to Tesco Clubcard* online and enter your details. If you're new, you'll need to enter your email, address and Clubcard number to access your account.

You'll need to be registered for a Tesco.com account. Tesco says doing this won't mean you miss out on money off codes the first time you shop (see Tesco Discount Codes).
    2. Check for unspent vouchers. Click on 'My vouchers' on the left-hand side and you should see a table listing the vouchers you still have to spend. 180_clubcardproper.jpg
    3. Instantly print vouchers or use the codes online. If you want to spend vouchers online you simply need to use the code listed, eg, beginning "A6TCD".
    To spend in-store, you can print vouchers yourself to use instantly. Spending in-store isn't the best use of them unless you're using them during "double up" promotions - see below for more.
    Friends and family not online?
    Interestingly, for the first time, Tesco trialled reprinting unspent Clubcard vouchers for some - 2.5 million Clubcard users out of 16 million - in its November 2012 statements.
    Yet if you're telling friends and family how to reclaim lost vouchers but they don't have internet access, there is another way. Just phone Tesco customer service and its staff will check whether you have any vouchers to spend. If so, it'll cancel the lost vouchers and add the points onto your balance for your next statement, so you'll get them re-issued.
    Don't forget - spend them on rewards or double up to max the value. Here are some MoneySavers who've shown it's worth the effort:
    MoneySavers have so far found £32,271.50 in lost Tesco vouchers!
    Worth up to £129,086 when converted to Clubcard Rewards vouchers
    "Almost £600 worth of vouchers going back nearly three years. I knew I had a lot and this new website saved me having to dig though piles of old paperwork."
    "Thanks to your article, we found that we had nearly £150 of unclaimed Tesco vouchers! We have already doubled the vouchers' value online, which has been incredibly useful for Christmas."
    "Thanks for the tip on checking unused vouchers - just found over £50 worth not used - don't know how that happened but am happy to spend them now!"
    Report how much you've found
    How many Tesco vouchers have you reclaimed?

• The_Old_Bag
    The_Old_Bag Posts: 4,706
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I did not see Martin talk about this, but just happened to be checking my vouchers from Tesco and was really annoyed as I had some which expired on 30th Nov...
    I am always doing this. Saving the vouchers for something really worthwhile, some great glitch or doubling up, and then letting them expire.
    So I was delighted to find them there on my account.
    I had the expired voucher in my hand - but on my account it was still valid and had a year I think still to run. I checked the unique code on the voucher, so I know it was the right one.
    Managed to double it up and treated myself.

Very pleased with Tesco, wish M&S would do this - I've missed out on a small fortune over the years with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure