Tesco Direct half price Christmas trees and lights (MERGED)

Comments

• I am amazed! I placed my order just before 3pm yesterday and it has just been delivered! :T I thought it was next day delivery if you ordered before 12, but I'm not complaining ;)
    3 children under 5 means not enough comping and crafting time

August wins: Krisprolls tin :rotfl:
    September wins: £100 H&M gift card
  • Skittifer wrote: »
    I am amazed! I placed my order just before 3pm yesterday and it has just been delivered! :T I thought it was next day delivery if you ordered before 12, but I'm not complaining ;)

Did you get your items at the 1/2 and 1/2 again price ? (75% off)
  • Daisymac wrote: »
    Did you get your items at the 1/2 and 1/2 again price ? (75% off)

Yes I did :D Although when I first started looking at them I didn't realise it was actually 75% off, but I kept thinking the original prices seemed really cheap :rotfl: It wasn't until it was mentioned on here that I realised that I was getting an even better deal!

Order Summary:
    ===========================================
    1 x Tesco 15M Bright White LED Rope Light (Outdooor)
    £17.50 (1 @ 17.50 each)
    1 x Tesco 240 Low Voltage Multi Function Icicle Lights (Outdoor)
    £10.00 (1 @ 10.00 each)
    1 x Tesco 1.8 X 1.2M Low Voltage White LED Star Curtain Lights (Outdoor)
    £10.00 (1 @ 10.00 each)
    1 x Tesco 80 White Multi Function LED Lights
    £7.50 (1 @ 7.50 each)
    1 x Tesco 5M LED Coloured Connectable Rope Light (Outdoor)
    £7.50 (1 @ 7.50 each)
    1 x Virgin SIM Pack
    £2.43 (1 @ 2.43 each)

===========================================
    Subtotal of all items:
    £54.93
    Delivery charge: £4.85
    Subtotal before Promotions: £59.78

Discounts & Promotions
    HALF PRICE On All Christmas Trees And Lights T&C Previous price charged between 30/10/08 to 12/11/08
    Promotion value: -£26.25

Total discounts: -£31.10

Total to pay: £28.68

I just googled the first set of lights on my list and it comes up with this:

Shopping results for Tesco 15M Bright White LED Rope Light Tesco 15M Bright White LED Rope Light (Outdooor) £35.00 - Tesco.com

Super pleased with my bargains :T My house (and my friend's they are not all for me) is going to look like Santa's grotto this year :rotfl:
    3 children under 5 means not enough comping and crafting time

August wins: Krisprolls tin :rotfl:
    September wins: £100 H&M gift card
  • Must be why they are all out of stock now.
  • I received mine today too....wish I had ordered more lights now! I received a 6ft slim white tree, set of icicle lights and a 2ft flocked tree. I used the £5 off discount voucher on HUKD and bought a sim card (I will return it to the shop) to get the free postage. So all together £10. Also went through Quidco so 86p there too ;)
  • Must be why they are all out of stock now.

They are all out of Stock becuase Tesco have realised the pricing mistake and pulled them all from the website
  • xdaisyx
    xdaisyx Posts: 485 Forumite
    my order is saying dispatched on the website but not had a confirmation email as yet

fingers crossed! :D
  • System
    System Posts: 178,091 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Having just returned from a large tesco superstore, I saw all the trees half price. In particular the 6ft slim line was reduced from £30 to £15. I went to the tesco direct counter and the same thing was £7.50, then noticed via direct, they were out of stock.
  • pange
    pange Posts: 54 Forumite
    went in store today and just bought a 6ft greenland tree and lights! went to a large tesco and there was a very poor choice of trees, i got the last big one which only left the slim ones, or the lessser 3ft trees, very dissapointed, so you better get a move on to catch them deals ...........
  • My 8ft tree arrived today, box is bigger than me !, think I may have to have a rethink and have that one as an outside tree ! my lights didnt arrive though and they were ordered at the same time on the same order number, package on tree says parcel 2 of 2, so no idea where 1 of 2 is which was probably the lights, I was at work when it was delivered so couldnt ask the delivery person. Also I dont know who actually delivered it but they left it in my shed with no card or anything through the door to let me know where it was, I just went to the shed by chance to get some of the apples I had been storing in there.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure