Stash Busting 2017 - I WILL use my mountains of craftstash before buying more!

Options

Comments

• magical
    magical Posts: 894 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    i've made a card from my stash. 2/20

would love to see your makes jellie x
    Comping for christmas x
    Thankyou to all posters:D
  • craftingmad
    craftingmad Posts: 2,762 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Good morning. Reporting in with a further 12 items taking my total to 32:)

21-32- Valentines Day Cards to sell
    Mortgage - £2338.07 BTL 1 £51,089.10 BTL 2 £81,504.52 BTL 3 £77,497.02 No Craft Spending in 2023 0/365 Stash Busting Challenge 2023 0/2023 [COLOR
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done all. I've still not started although (shhh, you didn't hear it from me) I have ordered fabric for a new baby quilt that I need for later in the month.

As soon as I get myself organised and back in gear - it always takes me ages after a holiday), I'll get back to some cardmaking. My daughter gave me a photo album AND about 100 photos to choose from, so I need to get onto that too.

Happy crafting everyone.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • nimbo
    nimbo Posts: 3,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have completed a copper book mark. It have green ink in the stamped words and some thread as a tassle.

I have disposed of one piece of
    Junk too.

I have met done much - but it's been a nice few days.

I got given more Christmas presents today. It rocked. Haha.
    The hadn't arrived in time - but it was a nice surprise.

I have logged back into photobucket but can't figure out how to use it from my phone. Pictures will hopefully follow.

Stashbuster - 2014 98/100 - 2015 175/200 - 2016 501 / 500 2017 - 200 / 500 2018 3 / 500
    :T:T
  • keepcalmandcraft
    Options
    I'd like to join again this year and have a target of 100 items. Thank you Nimbo for taking on the thread and for Craftingmad for the previous years. I will try to post more regularly.

Craftingmad, what are the Prayer boxes you are making?
    Stash busting challenge 2024: 3/100 £0/£50 Fashion on the ration 2024: 0/66
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    I'm working on my cross stitch at the mo but have lots of things I want to make this year. I'll be counting completed items that I make from stash I have in- and there is a lot of it!
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • Moominmamma89
    Options
    I have found my people :j

Could I join in please? I need to stop adding to my stash and actually make something with it all. Also getting off Pinterest may help! It is mostly fabric and cross stitch with the odd bit of wool mixed in.

I only have a target of 12 for the year - one a month seems manageable but would also make me feel I have achieved something. Having spent the evening reading the previous thread I am inspired at the amount of things everyone made.

First thing I have to do is sort out the cupboard and bookcase which houses everything and pick out some projects. One is definitely going to be the quilt I started when I was pregnant with my youngest (she is 6 months now) I am determined it is going to be her first birthday present :).

Looking forward to hearing about everyone's efforts and hoping I manage my 12.
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    Options
    Welcome moominmamma.

I hope everyone is well and staying warm.

I did a bit of cross stitching last night, I'll be pulling some smaller projects in along the way as this is quite a big indepth piece so will take ages to finish.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • nimbo
    nimbo Posts: 3,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have been off today - I started working but then decided that I actually needed to chill for the day.

I have created a junk journal. Made entirely from wallpaper samples and the card from the insides of wrapping paper. I've counted it as five as I have used up numerous wallpaper samples and it has 4 signatures with a leather cover.

I still need to make a closure for it - but not sure how that'll happen yet.

It's been really nice to put away the work and doe something fun. I've even stayed in jim jams all day. I did shower and put clean ones on.

I hope you've all had good days and have managed to do something that has made you smile.

Stashbuster - 2014 98/100 - 2015 175/200 - 2016 501 / 500 2017 - 200 / 500 2018 3 / 500
    :T:T
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi, moominmama.

I have started on the baby quilt (a boy - born on Tuesday) and I have completed the top. I just have to add backing, wadding and binding. From stash I'll make some bunting and a card too (and one for his grandparents), but I won't have time now until Monday.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport