Beware karcheroutlet.co.uk

Comments

• Flyby wire

I ordered same package 3.550& T250 on Tuesday for £105 mine too is faulty water leaking weird noises and looks well well used like business use!

Emailed Sunday still no response thought they would call me today but nothing. I used the report damage form requesting exchange not refund. Did they call you or email you back to confirm pick up details ?

Please keep us informed curious how long a wait it will be for a 3 series exchange they don't come on very often.
  • FLA27
    FLA27 Posts: 301 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    I'm glad I didn't see this thread earlier!

I ordered from this site yesterday and had both items delivered today. I've tried out both items, and both work with no problems.

I also received three emails today tracking the delivery progress.

I suppose if you buy refurbs, you have to take a chance to a certain extent.
  • nitsuj80
    nitsuj80 Posts: 6 Forumite
    FLA27 wrote: »
    I'm glad I didn't see this thread earlier!

Got to agree. I also purchased a washer from them, was delivered 2 days after purchase and the machine works fine. Mine had a few small scratches. But I was expecting something like that.
  • I ordered a K2.395 pressure washer along with a second jet lance and a patio cleaner on 23 February. Payment for these was taken immediately.

I have chased them several times since (taking the phone number mentioned before on this thread) and they promised me that the delivery would be made last Thursday (didn't happen) and then either yesterday or today (still hasn't arrived). The washer is shown as out of stock on their website, although it was in stock when I ordered it.

I've sent a complaint email to Karcher but haven't had a response from them. I just can't believe that a big company like Karcher can act so badly towards their customers. I wish I'd seen this thread before I ordered - just my luck for the washer to be leaky if and when it's ever delivered!!!
  • Ordered a K2.125 on 15th March at 15:00, paid standard delivery - arrived before 12:00 the following day - absolutely everything I'd hoped for and more.
  • eghamhigh
    eghamhigh Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I bought the Karcher Window vac from Karcheroutlet. It has developed the fault where the machine cannot be turned off unless I hold the on/off switch until the motor stops - about 4 seconds. I've had it less than a week. I've emailed them today so will have to see how quick they are to respond. I read their warranty and it is an exchange if it is less than 14 days old. Will update with relevant info.
  • eghamhigh
    eghamhigh Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I used the online form to return the window vac on Tuesday this week. It was picked up on Wednesday and I got a text yesterday to say the replacement would be delivered today Friday. Courier has just dropped it off now on Friday as per text message. It's on charge so hopefully got a good one. Good response from Karcheroutlet
  • When I looked on the Karcher outlet site, they did not have any bundles in stock, so I entered my email details and waited. Two days later I received an email to say they had some in stock. So I promptly ordered a K3 550 with 250 patio cleaner (as they don't last long in stock).

After I ordered it I read this thread so to be honest I was a bit worried as to what I would receive.

I received the order promptly 2 days after ordering. On unwrapping the product, it was obviously brand new, and everything was present. There were two patio cleaners and not one as expected - so great.
    The next thing was to put it to the test, so we tried out the patio cleaner on really old and dirty patio slabs. It was amazing, cleaned them super fast without mush effort. No leaks or anything.

So, Karcher Outlet get a big thank you from me.

I am now looking to order more products from them.
  • aje2010
    aje2010 Posts: 14 Forumite
    I read this review and thought twice about ordering my Karcher pressure washer. I ordered it on Wednesday (weekend before easter so Fri&Mon were holidays) I recived my parcels on Thursday.

The parcel was well packaged, the machine was like new, some of the hoses extenstion etc had minor scuff marks, but overall I'm delighted with my find and purchase.

I'd recommend all day, I appreciate your post but seems like and I had oppersite experiences but I read somewhere whilst doing my research that another company had overtaken the one you referred to.

Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
  • geoffky
    geoffky Posts: 6,835 Forumite
    I have had great service from karcher outlet..I have ordered five items with no problems at all...All looked brand new...
    It is nice to see the value of your house going up'' Why ?
    Unless you are planning to sell up and not live anywhere, I can;t see the advantage.
    If you are planning to upsize the new house will cost more.
    If you are planning to downsize your new house will cost more than it should
    If you are trying to buy your first house its almost impossible.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure