Eurodisney Tickets!

Comments

• R-4
    R-4 Posts: 2 Newbie
    hi
    PM me your details (email), and i will send you a printable voucher that allows you to buy 5 tickets for 1 day 2 park tickets for 19 euros (around 16£) each.

terri x

Hi Terri,

Have searched for a while on Disneyland tickets and finally found this thread. I am gong to Paris next week and would love to take family to Disneyland, would you be able to send me the email with the discount voucher? How do I PM you my email address??:o

Any help would be great,

Cheers

R4
  • just click on my name and it drops a little box wih send a private message, but aparently someone posted another link above, im not sure if its the same, my aunt was emailed the other voucher (she lives in france ), also to the poster who ordered online through the french site, your tickets may not come, the small print is that they will only post to a french address, so im not sure how you got round that one...?
    5 kids..1 hubby...1 dog..3 rabbits and a goldfish...yep ours is a Madhouse :D

:smileyhea We love Disney...:heart:

Trying to Save for a Bigger house ...:o
  • Sorry you just handthe voucher in at the gate and they will let you buy up to 5 tickets for that day, if your there more than one day then print two and do the same the next day, if your there longer is prob worth getting a longer length ticket.
    5 kids..1 hubby...1 dog..3 rabbits and a goldfish...yep ours is a Madhouse :D

:smileyhea We love Disney...:heart:

Trying to Save for a Bigger house ...:o
  • slates
    slates Posts: 107 Forumite
    I've just read this thread and cannot believe how many people have not 'Thanked' terriandaaron for the voucher. I do hope they have thanked her personally via email as it seems like all the wants were from one time posters who'll never post again and don't appreciate what has been given to them.
  • R-4
    R-4 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 14 July 2010 at 10:07AM
    Terri,

Just a quick reply to say a big thank you
    :T for sending the voucher and help with forum. Family and I are really looking forward to going so :beer: cheers, or is it Sant! !

R4
  • ar1ana
    ar1ana Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you so much Terri
    We really appreciate your help :)
  • Can I remind everyone of the following forum rule:

The safety of our forum users is paramount and for this reason we can't allow anyone to exchange their personal details either on the open forum or via PM, however honourable the intention.
    This means we don't allow selling/trading/exchanging/swapping or giving as gifts, nor links to your ebay auctions, or other forms of advertising.

Please don't post email address on the open forum - anyone can access them and you're likely to be hit with spam as a result.
  • just click on my name and it drops a little box wih send a private message, but aparently someone posted another link above, im not sure if its the same, my aunt was emailed the other voucher (she lives in france ), also to the poster who ordered online through the french site, your tickets may not come, the small print is that they will only post to a french address, so im not sure how you got round that one...?

Has anybody else tried buying from the Disneyland Paris French .fr site ? The tickets seem cheaper there but it seems they only post to France .... unless they email them to you ?

I'm going in December so any help appreciated.
  • nin100
    nin100 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 16 July 2010 at 3:03PM
    Hi there

Me and my boyfriend really want to go to eurodisney at the start of august and wondered if anyone could tell us where we might be able to find reduced rate entrance tickets please? As there are only two of us, I'm not sure this will be possible but please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Many thanks
  • hi
    PM me your details (email), and i will send you a printable voucher that allows you to buy 5 tickets for 1 day 2 park tickets for 19 euros (around 16£) each.

terri x

Hey Terri,
    Hi terri do you still have some voucher and how they works.
    I am already very grateful for your help.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure