£23.99 instead of £48.49 for Zaggora HotPants

Comments

• Thanks, I was searching Zaggora alone and got nothing on Bing.
    :money:I'm not a friend of Martin's, I AM Martin. Just not THAT Martin. :money:
  • ali-t
    ali-t Posts: 3,815 Forumite
    I saw the groupon deal today too and wondered why they are still doing deals when they can't fulfil the orders they have from previous times and different deal sites. I haven't heard of anyone, apart from those on their official site or facebook page, that have received them or that they have worked. Is this just a scam?
    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got!
  • khal327
    khal327 Posts: 682 Forumite
    ali-t wrote: »
    I saw the groupon deal today too and wondered why they are still doing deals when they can't fulfil the orders they have from previous times and different deal sites. I haven't heard of anyone, apart from those on their official site or facebook page, that have received them or that they have worked. Is this just a scam?

i hope not. i have brought a few things off groupon. so is there a backlog for these pants. really looking forward to them:(
  • wannabe
    wannabe Posts: 402 Forumite
    Yay - finally they have arrived. Doon't give up eventually they will arrive
    Put them on and feel a bit like that scene in the Full Monty when he wraps himself in cling film and eats a mars bar!!
    They smell and make a swish noise as you move so if you were planning on wearing them underneath other clothes discretely it has better be a noisy place!
    I'm size 12 and glad I went for the medium it is definitely a lil snug in here. Will keep you posted.
  • I bought the Groupon deal for the Zaggora hotpants. The voucher is supposed to be redeemable from 6pm tonight but the link to redeem on the Zaggora site wont open. So nowhere to input my voucher number. What should i do now? Anyone else experienced this?
  • Sorry, I realise after reading back that others have had a similar problem. Was it resolved without going through facebook?
  • I bought the Groupon deal for the Zaggora hotpants. The voucher is supposed to be redeemable from 6pm tonight but the link to redeem on the Zaggora site wont open. So nowhere to input my voucher number. What should i do now? Anyone else experienced this?

Hi, I found this too, but if you go directly to the zaggora website there is a bit to input coupon codes when you get to the checkout. I just put my Groupon code in there and it took the money off :)
  • I ordered from them one week ago and had heard nothing about dispatch, read this on their website:

"Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours, or 48 hours during sale periods..."

So I emailed and they basically said it can take up to 28 days and they are waiting for a delivery which is why they haven't dispatched yet.

Good to hear someone at least has received them so hopefully we're not all being scammed!
  • morocha
    morocha Posts: 1,554 Forumite
    Hi, i ordered on the 24july and heard nothing from the company, before they had a customer service phone number, the lady told me they should be getting some more in August, well it is september ! i recived a SHIPPED without tracking number and they are ignoring my emails, they have no customer phone number anymore. 'I dont know what to do, i want my money back, if i go and do a charge back with paypal, it is only £4.99 because i bought the Groupon deal, any ideas?
    Mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas.
  • Hi, there is a number for them it's 0207 550 5515, it can take a while to get through to them though. I have received my pair but they sent wrong size so am waiting a replacement pair.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure