The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• fracturedsun
    fracturedsun Posts: 807 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    lazyman72 wrote: »
    one other thing ordered my first amazon voucher on 19th April it says it verified but nothing in gift card section

Verified just means that you've verified the order. It will eventually say shipped and that it will be available in the gift cards section:D. This can take up to 10 business days:( (though it's usually quicker, the first one tends to be the slowest).
  • camis
    camis Posts: 197 Forumite
    Verified just means that you've verified the order. It will eventually say shipped and that it will be available in the gift cards section:D. This can take up to 10 business days:( (though it's usually quicker, the first one tends to be the slowest).

That's true - my first one took what seemed like ages, but my third one arrived within 24 hours!
    £2,012 in 2012 # 219
    £1032 / £2,012 (as at 1/7)
  • dragonfly02
    dragonfly02 Posts: 748 Forumite
    The new GBP paypal vouchers are better value, the best value (of the vouchers I would use) I could find after the £5 amazon vouchers. I bought a £10 paypal with some of my 'extra' points this month after buying my 5 £5 amazon vouchers.

This has confused me, unless i'm having a proper ditsy day.

£5 amazon = 849sb
    £5 paypal = 1049sb

therefore to get £10 or 2x£5 amazon works out 1698 (2 x 849)

and for the £10 paypal they are asking for 1999sb so surely the best use of swagbucks to get the most return is to purchase in £5 amazon vouchers or have I got that wrong some how?
    Running total for swagbucks - £270 since Jan
    Running total for superpoints -

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• DLTAG89
    DLTAG89 Posts: 202 Forumite
    Not happy with swagbucks today. 2 surverys done and neither of them credited. Tickets sent tho so hopefully i should get them.

I got hubby swagbucking now too he he. Aiming for £40 a month between us (me £30, him £10).

So glad i found swagbucks, thank you everyone. Really wanted to earn some money while i'm at home with my 2 boys and this is the perfect way of doing that :j
    Started 01/01/13 Swagbucks 2013 £30/£150
    Started 01/01/13 Shop and scan 2013 £25/£50
    Started 07/06/13 Neobux 2013 £0/£50
    Started 07/06/13 DooYoo 2013 £0/£150
  • fracturedsun
    fracturedsun Posts: 807 Forumite
    This has confused me, unless i'm having a proper ditsy day.

£5 amazon = 849sb
    £5 paypal = 1049sb

therefore to get £10 or 2x£5 amazon works out 1698 (2 x 849)

and for the £10 paypal they are asking for 1999sb so surely the best use of swagbucks to get the most return is to purchase in £5 amazon vouchers or have I got that wrong some how?

No absolutely the £5 amazon voucher is the best deal on site however you can only buy 5 £5 amazon vouchers a month.

If like me you regularly earn more than 4245 sb a month it's worth buying the new paypal vouchers next, after you've bought all your amazon vouchers for the month. Or if you need cash rather than amazon these are better value than the original dollar paypal vouchers. They edge out the £25 amazon vouchers which were the previous 'next best'.
  • dragonfly02
    dragonfly02 Posts: 748 Forumite
    No absolutely the £5 amazon voucher is the best deal on site however you can only buy 5 £5 amazon vouchers a month.

If like me you regularly earn more than 4245 sb a month it's worth buying the new paypal vouchers next, after you've bought all your amazon vouchers for the month. Or if you need cash rather than amazon these are better value than the original dollar paypal vouchers. They edge out the £25 amazon vouchers which were the previous 'next best'.

PHEW thought I was going crackers then lol

I understand exactly what you mean now.

thanks
    Running total for swagbucks - £270 since Jan
    Running total for superpoints -

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• samanthaxxx
    samanthaxxx Posts: 51 Forumite
    edited 1 May 2012 at 4:11PM
    Hi everyone its my first time posting on this thread although I have been reading and swagging for a few months now.

I just wanted to say that I have just given Ellie all my 134 votes because without this thread there is no way I would have got my head around swagbucks and probably would have given up after a few days!!

So thanks to everyone who has given advice on here it has helped enormously.

:j :j

P.S. my swag user name is chrissysusan if anyone wants to be my friend on there.

:j
  • wayne1983
    wayne1983 Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    Sorry for been dim, i will vote for ellie but where on the site do i click to vote for her, thanks.:beer:
    2016 Money challenge - £290
  • Dundunbanza
    Dundunbanza Posts: 163 Forumite
    edited 1 May 2012 at 4:34PM
    Thanks for this thread, still not really sure what I'm doing, been on SB now for 2 days an managed to gain some points however this thread is very helpful.

PS. Samanthaxxx I sent you a friend request
    Earning Swagbucks since May 2012
    Dooyoo'er since March 2013
  • wayne1983
    wayne1983 Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    Thanks for this thread, still not really sure what I'm doing, been on SB now for 2 days an managed to gain some points however this thread is very helpful.

PS. Samanthaxxx I sent you a friend request

Im same just keep searching for the points. I still cant get the videos to play for points, must be my comp!.
    Got 183 now but want to get to my first £10 paypal asap. Im saving to pay for a new mini mac:rotfl:
    2016 Money challenge - £290
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport