Mummytogirls - 100 years to be debtfree - I think not!

Comments

• Morning Diary,

Just popping in for a quick catch up!
    I am working today but from home around the kids so im working in my pjs currently!!! Ive saved up all my email/enquiry jobs until today as they are easy to do around the girls.
    Breaking off at 9.30 to take them to stay and play and then at 2 to take them to the fun swims. We need to pop to the farmshop on the way back for mince and sausage so wont be a NSD unfortunately. Maybe tomorrow ha!!

Yesterday I popped out at lunch time to MnS as they both needed new pumps for school. £7 which isnt bad as I didnt buy them any at the start of the school year.
    Me and my friend went back to the gym for the 2nd day of our fitness pass. Did more of the same, swimming, steam room and jacuzzi. We got home around 8.30 and I was asleep just after 9!!!

Its lovely and bright here today so will definitely be pegging out today, its all ready to go just need to get dressed cant be having the neighbours see me in my pjs haha!!! The weather looks like its set to go downhill after today so im not holding out much hope for more pegging out just yet. Not bad for February though!!!

Pennywise and Alice im glad you can both agree on the washing! Its ridiculous really, I dont know where it all comes from!!

Think thats all from me! Hope everyones ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• We are doing the fun swims too :D Have a great day Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Morning Diary,

Well what a let down the weather is now!! I knew it would happen but its sooo disappointing as it has been lovely for quite a few days now.
    My washing did dry yesterday woohoo!! It was out for quite a few hours but who cares haha!!! Think that will be it for line drying for a few weeks now.

Hi PLMBL, are your fun swims through the place where the boys go? What happens with ours is if you book a holiday that marks down as a free funswim but essentially you have already paid it when you pay for your 30 weeks. Feels free though haha!!!

So today should be NSD6. Im in the office today and shouldnt need to spend any money.

Think thats all from me. Hope everyones ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Ah no, our fun swims are an initiative to get kids more active! They are free sessions in the holidays in council run pools, during which they get the giant inflatables out along with balls, floats, slides etc! I thought you meant the same thing! :o.

Hope you have a good day at work Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Morning Diary,

Just been laughing my head off at DD's, theyre sat on the sofa which they are pretending is a car. DD2 said were off to the pub, so I replied well you cant drive to the pub, the police will catch you... so she said were only going to a fruit shoot hahahaha :rotfl:!!!

So im working from home again today, was going to peg out but its so overcast and supposed to sleet at 3pm so im not sure its worth the hassle. Might change my mind yet though!!

Yesterday was NSD6 yippee!!!

Today thinking about taking them to soft play and maybe having lunch there so that will be £20 probably as we need to get the bus, DH has the car.

Think thats all for now. Hope everyones ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Hi Mummy,

Just popping in to say hello.

Well done with your NSD's, I forgot to count this month. Probably just as well as I don't think I have had many.

xx
    LBM March 2011 - [STRIKE]Joint Debt £46k[/STRIKE]
    Current Personal Debt £0 :j
    Groceries £152.51/230,Pot Balance £1564.02
    Christmas Savings £200, £2 savings £24
  • Morning Diary,

Wow Friday already, I know I say it every week but these weeks dont half fly by! Just 7 hours to get through and then weekend here I come! Had a lie in til 7.30 this morning. DH is off with the kids today and im the only one in the office so thought id not set the alarm. Got to work about 20 mins ago as DH suddenly decided he was dropping me off and going to M M's... well it saves me going after all and I had aimed to get here for 9 anyway.

Hi Livvy, how you doing? Only 4 days til payday for me, 3 for you woohoo hahaha! Im desperate to get to payday as im going back to my envelopes as it definitely works for me that way. Plus my V3ry catalogue will be paid off this month :j.

So ive got quite a bit to do, but with DH doing the shopping and hopefully some house work I wont have much to do over the weekend.
    Today is NSD7 for me :D.

Tomorrow we are taking the girls to a local museum as theres something going on there, will be free in so just parking to pay for. DH said we are having a McD's so small spend there.
    Then Sunday I have no plans. DH is off out to watch the football, so il just chill and get ready for the kids back to school on Monday.

Dont think ive anything else to report! Catch up soon xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Hi Mummy,

WAHOOO to pay day! I have my money stashed in pots, like virtual envelopes I guess. It really works well for me too.

It will be lovely to see your catalogue paid off, one less thing. My N£xt used to be way over £1k, since paying it off I just use it like I would when I go shopping...if I don't have the money I don't buy from it. Wish I had done that 20 years ago!

Have a great weekend and make the most of your chilling.

xx
    LBM March 2011 - [STRIKE]Joint Debt £46k[/STRIKE]
    Current Personal Debt £0 :j
    Groceries £152.51/230,Pot Balance £1564.02
    Christmas Savings £200, £2 savings £24
  • choogirl
    choogirl Posts: 1,274 Forumite
    Hi Mummy

I hope you had a good day at the museum!

I can't wait to peg our washing out either I love the smell of washing when it comes in off the line.

Choo x
  • Morning Diary,

Had a lovely weekend and it actually seemed to last a bit longer than usual. Think its because we were at home a bit more.

We all enjoyed the museum Saturday and it was all free which is even better! Then we had a cheeky McD's on the way home... I had chicken just incase haha!!!
    I havent been feeling so good lately, think its an allergy to something which has taken me over a week to work out! I thought it was a cold. My nose and throat are killing from the constant sneezing.
    Last night I ended up in the spare bed as DD's and DH were in our bed. Kept waking up and then about 11.30 I woke up red hot so thought id get in my bed as id heard DH putting the girls in their beds.. As soon as I got upstairs I have never ever felt so sick in my life. Managed to sit down and get it to pass. Was definitely because I got too warm, I really must learn to not go to bed in my onesie :rotfl:.

Payday tomorrow... yippee :j!!

So today will be NSD9!!!! Yesterday DH went out to watch the football and I took the kids to see my friend and her kids. Was nice to have a catch up.

Livvy, if I used the virtual pots id end up transferring out as and when! The physical cash thing defo works for me!!

Choo, its supposed to be sunny Weds and Thurs this week, fingers crossed for some pegging out!!!

Think thats all from me. Hope everyones ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family