Mystery shopping thread 26 *please read the op first**please no client names or fees

Comments

• Yes the MF queries. See my post in last thread
  • enevel
    enevel Posts: 166 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Exceptionally poor experience in an MF Riot Shop. Report in keeping with this. A dozen queries sent back by the store manager - taking a good half hour of my time to reply to. Every single one of them invalid - requesting info already detailed in the report, or challenging my response to a yes/no question. Also seem to have tracked the wrong customer around the shop on their CCTV. You'd have thought store management would be used to critical reports, given the almost uniform dreadful service in that chain.
  • Does anyone know when MF will send off payment for 25th?

As that is Sunday I was expecting it to update today on their site.

Thanks
    Sam
  • Big_Graeme
    Big_Graeme Posts: 3,220 Forumite
    enevel wrote: »
    Exceptionally poor experience in an MF Riot Shop. Report in keeping with this. A dozen queries sent back by the store manager - taking a good half hour of my time to reply to. Every single one of them invalid - requesting info already detailed in the report, or challenging my response to a yes/no question. Also seem to have tracked the wrong customer around the shop on their CCTV. You'd have thought store management would be used to critical reports, given the almost uniform dreadful service in that chain.

I thought you'd sacked MF?

I've done one of these and left it at that, seems they can't take honest feedback, bit like the Gap burgers.
  • Big_Graeme
    Big_Graeme Posts: 3,220 Forumite
    Does anyone know when MF will send off payment for 25th?

As that is Sunday I was expecting it to update today on their site.

Thanks
    Sam

It is automated, it will be sent via BACS on the 25th (unless there is another screw up with BACS) and should be in accounts by the last day of the month.
  • Big_Graeme wrote: »
    It is automated, it will be sent via BACS on the 25th (unless there is another screw up with BACS) and should be in accounts by the last day of the month.

Thanks, hoping it isn't late again :(
  • Has anyone else been contacted by a "Healthcare" company to purchase two cases of wine at a supermarket and take to a house nearby? Fee+reimburse+mileage paid. The company in question do "Healthcare solutions Globally" but not MS. Its a strange one. Suffice to say I will not be taking up the offer.
  • MysteryMe
    MysteryMe Posts: 3,051 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Has anyone else been contacted by a "Healthcare" company to purchase two cases of wine at a supermarket and take to a house nearby? Fee+reimburse+mileage paid. The company in question do "Healthcare solutions Globally" but not MS. Its a strange one. Suffice to say I will not be taking up the offer.

It sounds a strange scenario, if they have contacted you out of the blue then you are right to treat as one to avoid.
  • There are still plenty of ESA convenience store visits in my area. It is good that they finally removed crushed biscuit/crisps scenario. I spoke to ESA today and they confirmed they wouldn't allocate more than 6 visits per wave.
  • Louisdf
    Louisdf Posts: 575 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    MF's fee for the high end fashion stores is incredibly low! They would have to double it for me to consider it.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback