Whatever happened to.........

Payless_2
Payless_2 Posts: 3,123 Forumite
.............spring onion crisps? I used to love them.

Comments

• Lola23
    Lola23 Posts: 1,650 Forumite
    Bake Off Boss!
    I'm sure I have seen them somewhere...but yes you are right they do seem to be scarce now you mention it.

Lola x
    :hello: Never say Never :smileyhea
  • williacg
    williacg Posts: 707 Forumite
    Home Bargains was selling both Golden Wonder pickled onion and spring onion flavours.
  • Mr_Singleton
    Mr_Singleton Posts: 1,891 Forumite
    What I'd give to eat a Banjo chocolate bar! Gone since the mid 80's?
  • CAPTAINBLONDECHICK
    CAPTAINBLONDECHICK Posts: 952 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 29 August 2015 at 2:17PM
    Tayto still do Spring Onion flavour - yummy :) very widely available in NI both in single bags and in multipacks

If you are keen enough for them (and not in NI) they sell them online by the box!!

http://www.taytogroup.com/online-shop.html
  • Tayto still do Spring Onion flavour - yummy :) very widely available in NI both in single bags and in multipacks

If you are keen enough for them (and not in NI) they sell them online by the box!!

http://www.taytogroup.com/online-shop.html

Or you can buy them in Home Bargains if you are near a branch. Very yummy crisps!
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
  • Daveswife
    Daveswife Posts: 302 Forumite
    I'm sure I got spring onion seabrooks in Asda not too long ago...
    :)
    Blessed are the vegetarians.
  • Payless_2
    Payless_2 Posts: 3,123 Forumite
    Just posted this but it seems to have vanished so apologies if it posts twice.

Thanks everyone. None in my local Asda so I'll have to get myself to Home Bargains next week :D
  • Morrisons do Seabrook Spring Onion crisps. Love em!
    marlasinger

• williacg
    williacg Posts: 707 Forumite
    My personal favourites from years gone by were Burton's Potato Puffs (cheese and tomato flavour), they used to be about 10p per bag, haven't seen them for years. Second on list (and still in production) cheese and onion Ringos, £1.00 for 6 pack in Poundland.
  • JIL
    JIL Posts: 8,690 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    williacg wrote: »
    My personal favourites from years gone by were Burton's Potato Puffs (cheese and tomato flavour), they used to be about 10p per bag, haven't seen them for years. Second on list (and still in production) cheese and onion Ringos, £1.00 for 6 pack in Poundland.

Loved the Burtons puffs, also Hong Kong fueys, balls of ham and mushroom flavour? I think. And beefburger space raiders. I love crispy snacks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure