Cheap Theme Parks Deals note discussion / Report top offers

Comments

• bambo
    bambo Posts: 59 Forumite
    BigAndy_79 wrote: »
    My sis' got me two tickets from her Tesco Clubcard points that she has for us in Thorpe park. The thing is, however, we may not be able to go. Does anyone know how long these vouchers are valid for, or if they will extend them for us ?

Yes, usually valid for 6 months - there will be an expiry date on the vouchers.

If you have an eBay account you could sell them on eBay if you can't go before they run out and you can't get a rebate - see my earlier post on this thread.
  • newton29
    newton29 Posts: 8 Forumite
    how old is he - last year they did a toddler and adult ticket for £15
  • newton29
    newton29 Posts: 8 Forumite
    sun are printing 241 tickets -
  • heatherks
    heatherks Posts: 854 Forumite
    http://www.visitlancashire.com/site/inspire-me/special-offers/things-to-do-offers

printable offers for blackpool ...tower , pleasure beach , sandcastle , sealife
    inc
    free kids
    3 for 2
    25% off
    valid till 31 st August
  • RENE
    RENE Posts: 1 Newbie
    At mullerdairy.co.uk you can get 2 for 1 vouchers for various local attractions/treasures including diggerland with no purchase required.:j
  • lju
    lju Posts: 208 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    RENE wrote: »
    At mullerdairy.co.uk you can get 2 for 1 vouchers for various local attractions/treasures including diggerland with no purchase required.:j

Had a quick look and can't see this any pointers?
  • Try LASTMINUTE's website for Legoland tickets. Currently saving 40% off of gate price- Adult £21.00 (instead of £36~) & Child £18.50 (instead of £27).

Out of school holidays I have actually got tickets for £12 each!!!! :T

If you want to get an annual pass then Legoland knock off the full price from the annual price so you can end up with a good deal.

Lastminute also do the other theme parks too. :D
  • Hi

Found some Lightwater Valley Theme Park offers available to all!

Anglian Water has a downloadable voucher for one free child per full price adult. I can't post the link but it is on the website awdaysout.co.uk as well as lots of other vouchers! :beer:

Daysoutuk.com has a downloadable voucher for £11.95 per person, only draw back is that you have to pay to join their website for £14.99 :mad:

Welcome to Yorkshire (yorkshire.com) have a free downloadable voucher for £11.95 per person, valid for up to 6 people only only thing is that it doesn't actually say the cost per person on but if you call Lightwater 0871 720 0011 they will confirm that it is £11.95. You don't have to join or pay to get hold of that voucher! :beer::beer:
    They also do discounts for military personel on production of the ID card, ASDA employees.

Oh and if you live in and around the area pick up a Harrogate Advertiser, Ripon Gazette, Northallerton, Thirsk & Bedale local paper that come out on Friday 31st July as they will have a £12.95 per person voucher in.

:eek: have fun!
  • For those of you who are thinking of Buying a Merlin Annual Pass: Be Aware!,

London Attractions Exclusions
    In order to ensure the best possible guest experience and to abide with Health & Safety restrictions, entrance into The London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, London Dungeon & SEA LIFE London Aquarium is restricted to after 3pm for Merlin Annual Pass Holders throughout the whole of August.
    Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

They are heavily marketing the Merlin Annaul Passes at all their atttractions which alos include Alton Towers, Legoland, Thorpe Park, Chessington, & Warick Castle.
  • ebizm
    ebizm Posts: 11 Forumite
    Hi

If you sign up to the kidzworld cornwall newsletter you will be able to download a 10% discount voucher for admission into kidzworld. there is no time limit on when you can use this voucher and there is not time limit on how long you can stay at kidzworld when you enter.

you can go to the kidzworld cornwall and sign up
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport