Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 8 (and chat)

Comments

• kev180
    kev180 Posts: 125 Forumite
    madmuppet5 wrote: »
    mad is the godfather:cool:

who's the daddy ???
    Life is like a toilet roll. ;) The nearer you are to the end, the faster it goes :D
  • madmuppet5
    madmuppet5 Posts: 5,575 Forumite
    kev180 wrote: »
    who's the daddy ???

Mad refuses to answer the question on the grounds that it may incriminate him:cool:
    AKA; Mad, MM, MM5, Madicles :cool: ©
    Shin: Device for finding furniture in the dark :p©
    Elite 11+ fundraising total for Make-a-Wish £682 :j:A
  • kev180
    kev180 Posts: 125 Forumite
    madmuppet5 wrote: »
    Mad refuses to answer the question on the grounds that it may incriminate him:cool:

Did you hear about the bloke who had a grudge baby ?

Somebody had it in for him

:D
    Life is like a toilet roll. ;) The nearer you are to the end, the faster it goes :D
  • josie
    josie Posts: 3,106 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Thanks for getting the clearer pdf of the pizza express one, whoever it was.

Just a tip to save ink with pdf coupons - you only need print out the cut out bit with the actual voucher and barcode on.

Save it to your PC first as a pdf and then click on the little camera icon to activate and then highlight the bit you want. This will then copy just that section and you can paste into Excel (or Word, but I find Excel easier to manipulate) and then print about 3 or 4 per page.

If you can't see the camera icon, you can add it to your toolbar, by going into Tools\Customise toolbars and select it from there - bottom option on mine.

HTH
  • bullshot
    bullshot Posts: 4,028 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    m4rtin wrote: »
    Bully is the Cod-Mother :rotfl::rotfl:
    Very fishy....Cod-Mother....love it!!!:j
  • swannee_D_3
    swannee_D_3 Posts: 1,671 Forumite
    was able to print another Energizer Batteries moc from the direct link!
  • gratefulone
    gratefulone Posts: 173 Forumite
    Thanks Lori for all your wonderful work on the thread these past few months. Thanks PC for taking over for this month and I'm sure you'll do a brilliant job. Thank you to all who have been helpful and supportive to all MSE'ers trying to make their budgets stretch a little further by using coupons. You are all fantastic. I still think it is amazing that Tesco continue to take coupons despite the prevalence of coupon abuse. I sincerely thank everyone who continues to share their coupon finds with the rest of us and keep us so well informed and entertained. Happy couponning. Keep dancing Mad!!:dance::dance::dance:

:beer:
  • Smelly_Feet
    Smelly_Feet Posts: 250 Forumite
    I know its a bit late but I have only just sat down to read the Saturday Mail Week-ender mag...In the center pages, stapled, is a 20p off any Hovis 400g loaf coupon.:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
  • moyilla
    moyilla Posts: 1,834 Forumite
    Evening everyone hope you are all well? Did you all manage to use up the last of your Mail Coupons today?x
  • gill377
    gill377 Posts: 2,169 Forumite
    moyilla wrote: »
    Evening everyone hope you are all well? Did you all manage to use up the last of your Mail Coupons today?x

oh yes thanks,me and pink had a great shopping day, visited 2 tescos, spent about £105 between us,paid £9,again that between us, bought 6 rinse aid, so got £18 back in mocs, 2 bottles herbal essence gives you 200 point,so bought 3 lots of them, so with our shop and few extra points aswell we got 750 points, so all in all not a bad afternoons shopping.
    MSN-Emoticon-valentine-chocolate-148.gif
    Live for today, for tomorrow is promised to no-one.

never complain about growing old,far too many people have been denied that privilege.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure