Sainsbury's in store big bargains thread

Options

Comments

• allypally_2
    Options
    These were on the shelf at a clearance price of £9.99. reduced from £59.99. Burpham (Guildford) store had a few on the shelf last night.
    Reviews on their web-site are good.
  • christineperseus
    Options
    Youth booster serum - was £16.50 (one day perhaps!) - now 50p - on the shelf!!!
    Had Brand match saying my shopping was £58.79 today!!!
    I did buy 4 - but there were at least a dozen left on the shelf - maybe no one believed the bargain price.:j
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Youth booster serum - was £16.50 (one day perhaps!) - now 50p - on the shelf!!!
    I saw the SEL yesterday but no stock. :(

Bought a couple of Gillette post-shave balms for £2 - allegedly £9 RRP.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • LucysAngelMummy
    Options
    Quite possibly store specific but I picked up a Doc McStuffins Interactive Doll for £17.50 in my local store today. Still showing as full price online and this is the cheapest I've seen it - they've just made my little girls Christmas as there was no way I was paying full price! It's this one:

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/shop/toys_and_nursery/125513361_doc-mcstuffins-time-for-your-check-up-interactive-doc-and-lambie.html

Also had some lovely Sainsburys own Christmas craft sets reduced to 39p (make your own angel, tree decs etc).
  • Turkishdreamer
    Options
    Quite a few gifts reduced to as much as 70% off today. Also Dirty Works large tubs of body butter reduced to £1.00 each.
    MSE Addiction, should come with a health warning:money:
  • shoppingnoodles
    Options
    Hi all.

Ventured out at about 12pm to see what the sales were like and walked into Sainsburys just as they were doing final reductions. Lots of things up to 70% off, such as Nivea heart shaped lip balm tins at £1.80, Impulse pretty in pink make up bag and spray £1.80, Lynx Apollo shower gel, body spray and deodorant £3.75, luxury Christmas cards £1.20 and loads of Mandara spa sets.

Also some food bargains. Beautiful marzipan fruits topped Tunis cake down from £10 to £2.25, and large party desserts such as 1kg New York cheesecake and orange & cranberry mousse down from £10 to £3.

Happy hunting!
  • silverchair
    Options
    I was looking forward to Sainsbury's bargains but mines under water at the mo :-(
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 27 December 2013 at 4:11PM
    Options
    Good finds, OP but the thread needs to be merged into the existing Sainsbury's Big Bargains thread.

Eta: I nipped out just now and surveyed the bargains. The were significant reductions on gift sets, but comparing weight for weight of toiletries vs the branded products I usually buy from Poundland etc I wasn't impressed. What I did pick up were a load of Dirty Works body butters - 3x50ml pots in a set for £1.20. Cute to give away, or pop into your handbag. Have no idea quote what they smell like, but fruity I am guessing.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Ken68
    Ken68 Posts: 6,825 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Energy Saving Champion Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    My local has reduced Brussels, (750g) carrots (1.2kg) and parsnips (750g) to 30p bag.
  • Monster High 13 Wishes Party Room Playset ONLY £13.50 only 1 left on the shelf in exeter when we left they were flying lol

bargain price as full price its £45 and toys r us currently £34 xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure