Green Network Energy - ?

Comments

• Aura
    Aura Posts: 260 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Do they have a customer priority service for customers like EDF do?
  • PaschalFun
    PaschalFun Posts: 241 Forumite
    Aura wrote: »
    Do they have a customer priority service for customers like EDF do?

SNN1833B_471637a.jpg

https://greennetworkenergy.co.uk/help-centre/priority-services-register/priority-services-register/
  • Same as Jimroy. I'm currently with GB but need to change before June. I liked the Green Network energy, not only because of the price but also because it uses renewable sources. I read reviews on trustpilot and people seems to like it.
  • jimroy
    jimroy Posts: 151 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 26 May 2017 at 2:40PM
    I took the plunge yesterday and switched to them.
    I was hanging out for the Big Switch launch yesterday.
    That one has come fourth down my list and third with the cash back.
    But Green Network Energy's still top of the list for me so with six weeks to go before my fixed Topaz 12 tariff ends with GBEnergy Supply, I thought I'd better bite the bullet.
    I'm an IGT gas customer so it takes twice as long to switch the gas anyhow.
    Let's see how they deal with that one. *NotHoldingBreath*
    Update: So far so good. Project Nexus depending re the gas. I'm waiting to see what happens post the 6th June.
  • mach202
    mach202 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi folks,

I notice that the prices quoted by GNE do not include VAT.

So you may need to allow for 5% extra when comparing prices.

I prefer to make my own comparisons in a spreadsheet.:)
  • footyguy
    footyguy Posts: 4,157 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    mach202 wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I notice that the prices quoted by GNE do not include VAT.

So you may need to allow for 5% extra when comparing prices.

I prefer to make my own comparisons in a spreadsheet.:)

Hi, and welcome to MSE :hello:

Consult a comparison site and find the best deal for you from the whole of market.

Comparison sites accredited by Ofgem all display prices inclusive of VAT, afaik.
  • I joined GNE on march 1st and must say I'm not very happy-website is basic in the least, they took my first direct payment soon as account set up which I wasn't expecting and on Tuesday they asked for meter reading which I tried to send them but because I'd only used 8 units of gas the reading would not register and I kept getting a message saying 'reading too low try again or call this number'. I then rang the given number only to be told that there was a fault on the line and engineers were working on it! Next I emailed customer services and at this point of writing have had NO reply (3days later)! A pretty shabby set up all round in my opinion which is a shame as prices seem quite reasonable so please sort out your company....
  • jimroy
    jimroy Posts: 151 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Yes. I've only called them once and it was a bit of a nightmare and waste of time due to a language barrier. I don't know if the person I spoke with was UK based or not.

I switched to them on the 15th May, and I'm hoping not to call them again during the course of my year's contract and just use their (in my opinion) easy to use website and mobile app to submit my meter readings every quarter.

It's still early days.
  • Patm
    Patm Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have been a customer since December 2016.
    I have not had any problems with supply and they have dealt with any queries i have had without any delay.

I would certainly have no problem with recommending them as a supplier.

I noticed that last September that Green Network Energy and BP Gas Marketing Limited had signed a co-agreement governing the U.K. market.
    This gives me the confidence that it has at least got serious backing for supply to the UK market.
  • carh
    carh Posts: 174 Forumite
    Hi, I switched to them about 2 mths ago., They are apparently an Italian firm that have only been operating utilities for a short while. All seemed ok until I needed a new password for my app. There was not password link so I tried to contat them on their online email form. To date, I have now emailed twice and no one has bothered to come back to me, awful customer service. Plus I then tried to leave a review on TrustPilot and there seemed to be a block for custoemrs to leave a review (some have managed but I can't for some reason yet other TrustPilot reviwews have always gone through) Something dodgy here, not very happy. :mad:
    Carh:A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport