Who Does/Does Not Accept Amex?

Comments

• Does anyone know if Kwik Fit insurance take Amex?
    If you don't like what I say slap me around with a large trout and PM me to tell me why.

If you do like it please hit the thanks button.
  • They don't but they do accept Mastercard and Visa so some cashback is still possible if they are the cheapest insurer.
    If you don't like what I say slap me around with a large trout and PM me to tell me why.

If you do like it please hit the thanks button.
  • LouiseJ
    LouiseJ Posts: 11,156 Forumite
    Does anyone know if Thomas Cook takes Amex as this offer would be great for paying my holiday balance giving me £100 cashback on the £2000 instantly:D
    But these things take time, I know that I'm, the most inept that ever stepped.
  • deedeeliz
    deedeeliz Posts: 160 Forumite
    Louise Thomas Cook told me they would take Amex but I dont know if they charge more for this. And it'll take a year for the money to arrive back in your pocket!
  • imtight
    imtight Posts: 17 Forumite
    I was refused paying by AMEX in the cafe at Bristol Airport, so had to find another card for our breakfast bacon baps & coffee @ nearly £17 for 3 of us it was exorbitant!
  • Hi.
    I new in this forum but I have a Idea of any cradit cards like Master card visa card etc
    I help you where I can
  • B&Q used to accept but no longer
  • Nowich Union Direct do not accept
  • If you are going over to the Isle of Wight, Red Funnel ferry company have stopped accepting Amex.
  • Also on the Isle of Wight, the Co-Ops there do not take Amex.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure