Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Options

Comments

• cherie1122
    Options
    3 - 4 items per week to post including parcels and I think I receive about the same number of items. This week I need to post a CD box and next week another cube. (I often get cubes)

I am looking out for copies of magazines that are supposed to be arriving but so far haven't reached my letterbox.
    Also, I didn't receive my September incentive stamps and sent an email asking for them but had no reply.
    TNS aren't doing very well right now
  • stephenliverpool1
    Options
    cherie1122 wrote: »
    TNS aren't doing very well right now

Do they ever do well lol ?
  • tboo
    tboo Posts: 1,379 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Was half way through inputting when got an error

Dear Panellist,
    Please be aware that our website is unavailable until 2.00pm due to maintenance work
    Thank you for your patience,
    Postal Survey Team
    “You’re only here for a short visit.
    Don’t hurry, don't worry and be sure to smell the flowers along the way.”
    Walter Hagen

365 Day 1p Challenge for 2021 #41 ✅
    Jar £440.31/£667.95 and Bank £389.67/£667.95

• Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    How much post are people having to post and receive each week ?

Been back on the main survey for a few weeks. I am having to post 3-to-4 items per week and I reckon that I am receiving 9-to-10 items per week. On Saturday, I got 5 items.

Interested to get other peoples view.

Thanks
    It really varies for me - I've had between 1 and 8 items per week to post and usually receive about 6 items per week :)
    2020 Wins:
  • stephenliverpool1
    stephenliverpool1 Posts: 1,312 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker!
    edited 19 September 2016 at 5:56PM
    Options
    Hi all,

Thanks for your responses. I will give it a couple of weeks. If it does not improve, I will complain to TNS.

They should be adopting a standard for everyone by ensuring people are sending/receiving the same number of posts.

I will keep you updated.
  • Skinster
    Options
    How much post are people having to post and receive each week ?

Been back on the main survey for a few weeks. I am having to post 3-to-4 items per week and I reckon that I am receiving 9-to-10 items per week. On Saturday, I got 5 items.

Interested to get other peoples view.

Thanks

Iv started back on panel too & noticed a larger amount to post & receive. I was finishing my 6 month stint when I was asked to continue so after a brief few weeks off started back again. So far iv had to post 6,5,3,3. Also receiving about 8-10 per week.
  • stephenliverpool1
    Options
    Skinster wrote: »
    Iv started back on panel too & noticed a larger amount to post & receive. I was finishing my 6 month stint when I was asked to continue so after a brief few weeks off started back again. So far iv had to post 6,5,3,3. Also receiving about 8-10 per week.

I will complain to TNS to ensure everyone is being asked to send/receive the same amounts.
  • Clairabella78
    Options
    cherie1122 wrote: »
    I am looking out for copies of magazines that are supposed to be arriving but so far haven't reached my letterbox.

Hi Cherie1122,
    In the "Check non R number items" section of your account, I take it there's a magazine(s) name listed in the "List of items I am going to receive" bit. As well as that, is there a picture of the issue that's supposed to be on its way to you, in the "images I should have received" bit, or is it a blank blue box?
    I've got 3 mag's in my list, one weekly, one monthly and I'm yet to receive the 1st issue of the third one. The first two were in the "going to receive" list for at least 7 or 8 weeks before the picture of the issue appeared in the blue box. For my magazines, the picture appears between 2 to 5 day's before they get here.
    It turned out that I never actually received the first issue of both magazines!! Their images remained in the "should have received" box for a good 5 weeks before they disappeared, I suppose TNS log them as never arriving at their end.
    The non R number items that I get are; Weekly issues of "Boxing News" (priced at £3.50 :eek: ), monthly "Nursing Management" and soon to arrive "Toyota This Way M3"!! Bit of a mixture there!!
    Happy posting!
    C x
  • meandmaboy
    Options
    Hi Cherie1122,
    In the "Check non R number items" section of your account, I take it there's a magazine(s) name listed in the "List of items I am going to receive" bit. As well as that, is there a picture of the issue that's supposed to be on its way to you, in the "images I should have received" bit, or is it a blank blue box?
    I've got 3 mag's in my list, one weekly, one monthly and I'm yet to receive the 1st issue of the third one. The first two were in the "going to receive" list for at least 7 or 8 weeks before the picture of the issue appeared in the blue box. For my magazines, the picture appears between 2 to 5 day's before they get here.
    It turned out that I never actually received the first issue of both magazines!! Their images remained in the "should have received" box for a good 5 weeks before they disappeared, I suppose TNS log them as never arriving at their end.
    The non R number items that I get are; Weekly issues of "Boxing News" (priced at £3.50 :eek: ), monthly "Nursing Management" and soon to arrive "Toyota This Way M3"!! Bit of a mixture there!!
    Happy posting!
    C x

Hi,
    I've not received any mags since we've went to the 6 month rotation :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    This morning rec'd large brown envelope with a foam cube in it :eek::eek: strange or what ?
    Have had varied bag to post & few strange things in.
  • 8pumpkinpie8
    Options
    Just went through mine and it's 3-4 items a week, with a cube every 2-3 weeks.

I receive around 10 items a week and every week they ask me to send SMARTS back to them.
    Comper and general cheapskate :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport