Amazon kindle eBook reductions, bargains, freebies - post your finds here!

Comments

• asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    HADRON Dark Matter Kindle Edition Free

The fight for Man's survival in the galaxy begins now...

Since the discovery of dark matter only weeks before, massive electromagnetic storms have been bombarding the Earth. The power grids have been up and down. Cell service, land lines, TV, radio, and even cable have had major interruptions. Man is not prepared for the events that are coming.
    ally.
  • asajj
    Harbored Secrets

From the author of the popular Maternal Harbor comes Harbored Secrets (a mystery in the unearthing of family secrets.)

In May of 1935, Blinny Platt’s homestead shack burns to the ground forever leaving her family asunder, scattering them like the embers flew on the Montana wind. She was only eight-years-old, sent away and in charge of her little sister. She could handle that because Platts take care of Platts.

FREE
    ally.
  • asajj
    Murder in Aix: Book 5 in the Maggie Newberry Mysteries (The Maggie Newberry Mystery Series)

Life is good indeed, especially if you're a thirty-something expat living in an area of Provence where people would kill to live. And do! When Maggie's new best friend is arrested for murder Maggie is determined to find the real culprit. Trouble is, there are a few roadblocks in her way, like an old friend on the verge of divorce who's chosen Maggie's house to have her nervous breakdown in, an ex-paramour who has the power to make Maggie's life miserable--and does--and oh, yes, a killer as warped and determined as any Maggie has encountered in her four years living in France.

FREE
    ally.
  • asajj
    The Triple Shot Box (Goodey's Last Stand, Not Sleeping Just Dead & Fighting Back): Three Gritty Crime Novels

This special box set includes three gritty crime novels from Charles Alverson: Goodey's Last Stand, Not Sleeping Just Dead and Fighting Back. For fans of John D. MacDonald, Raymond Chandler, Mickey Spillane and Elmore Leonard.

FREE
    ally.
  • melbury
    melbury Posts: 13,251 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    asajj wrote: »
    Hard Time: New Edition

After a SWAT team smashed down stock-market millionaire Shaun Attwood's door, he found himself inside of Arizona's deadliest jail and locked into a brutal struggle for survival.

Shaun's hope of living the American Dream turned into a nightmare of violence and chaos, when he had a run-in with Sammy the Bull Gravano, an Italian !!!!! mass murderer.

In jail, Shaun was forced to endure cockroaches crawling in his ears at night, dead rats in the food and the sound of skulls getting cracked against toilets. He meticulously documented the conditions and smuggled out his message.

Join Shaun on a harrowing voyage into the darkest recesses of human existence.

FREE

I just got charged £3.49 for it:eek:
    Stopped smoking 27/12/2007, but could start again at any time :eek:

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    melbury wrote: »
    I just got charged £3.49 for it:eek:

Free on Kindle Unlimited

Where it says £3.49 on the right hand side, just underneath that it says read for £0.00
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • asajj
    It was free when posted. Some deals only last a day and it should be checked before purchasing. I have deleted the post.
    ally.
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Have just had to remove a post with an affiliate link in so here is another reminder of the rules - please do not post any affiliate links as these are not permitted on MSE at all and they will be removed.

For your information any Amazon link that has a -21 in it somewhere is an affiliate link so if you copy the link from elsewhere please edit it before posting and only post direct clean links to the product. Thankyou.
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,270 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Apologies if this has already been posted, but if you're a member of Amazon Prime there's currently a 40% off discount for Kindle Unlimited, which allows you to access around a million books and magazines free of charge.

For a two year subscription it works out at just £1.11 a week.

Unlimited Reading. Unlimited Listening. Any Device.

Enjoy the freedom to explore over 1 million titles, thousands of audiobooks and a rotating selection of recent magazine issues on any device for just £7.99 a month.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/kindle-dbs/hz/signup

This offer is available to Prime Members only and is a limited-time deal starting at 00:00, 5 July 2017 till 23:59, 11 July 2017. Customers who have purchased multiple prepaid plans that are currently associated with their Amazon accounts are not eligible. For existing monthly Kindle Unlimited subscribers who redeem this offer, automatic renewals will be temporarily suspended for the duration of the prepaid subscription purchased and will automatically restart at its conclusion.
  • dlpugh
    dlpugh Posts: 47 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi. I cant see this 40% discount on my account - it just gives me the option to sign up for a months free trial and the small print says it will be £7.99 thereafter. Do you already have to be signed up for kindle unlimited to use it????
    Thanks!!!!!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure