A Payment A Day - Part 9

Comments

• boysma
    boysma Posts: 828 Forumite
    Morning all

Belated happy birthday greetings to Gilli, Andy and Siliquai:beer:

10.00 please today to cap one and 2.00 to isa savings today making a total of 12.00 please Angelic.

Will catch up later folks:A
    Payment A Day £15 (started 17/5/14) :j
  • gilligansyle
    gilligansyle Posts: 4,124 Forumite
    Belated Happy Birthday to my birthday twin LondonAndy.

PaD is a small but predicable £1
    Debts at LBM - Mortgages £128497 - non mortgage £27497 Debt now £[STRIKE]114150[/STRIKE][STRIKE]109032[/STRIKE] 64300 (mortgage) Credit cards left 0

"The days pass so fast, let's try to make each one better than the last"
  • Wesker
    Wesker Posts: 1,386 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    £90 today please :T
    Errrr...come back later ;)
  • euronorris
    euronorris Posts: 12,247 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Morning All!

Another PAD of 51.74 GBP to the Halifax CC.

God, I'm looking forward to making more than minimum payments to that one. It's quite depressing only reducing the balance by 5 quid each month! lol

Hope all are well. I'm knackered. OK, but knackered. I collect my new glasses tonight though :) I was finally able to collect the portable sat dish that OH ordered last night, and then got stuck at the bus stop for an hour as I just missed a bus and it then switched from 3 an hour to 1 an hour. Chatted away to OH for about 45 minutes on the phone though, made it seem quicker. And saved us having to hire a car to collect it. Ruddy DHL depot in the middle of nowhere! And the stupid dish kept bashing against my leg, have a nice bruise now! lol

Must stop whinging, I'm such a grumpy so and so when I'm tired. If we get this report finished at work, I might see if I can leave early as also need to pick up hayfever tablets and eye drops and the chemist shuts at 6pm. We'll see.

I doubt I'll get a special mention for today's PAD, but that's OK, cos I already got two :) Thanks for being counter upper Angelic! Do we have a volunteer for August?

xx
    February wins: Theatre tickets
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,100 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Apologies I haven't padded this month very much, I've been so skint! Haven't kept up with the thread either.

Anyway, DH has given me bill money today, so £25 to CC1, £200 to CC2 and 8p to the coke bottle. A total of £225.08 please angelic
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • true27
    true27 Posts: 1,569 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I promised myself when the new thread started I'd come back and join in, hope you don't mind

Me too!! £3.55 from me today :) xx
    Paddle #8 DFW Nerd #1284
  • mrsinvisible
    mrsinvisible Posts: 1,310 Forumite
    Hello everyone, well, a shiny new thread eh? no fingermarks or dust or sticky ringmarks from coffee cups, not even a crumb from a stolen biccy or four .......

Pad today of £100 to the loan and 17p to shrapnel jar hope that it will be bigger soon, but have to pay £1200 to builders for re-rendering the front of the house. Ah well
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,100 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Another PAD of £1 each to my new savings and current account so a further £2 from me please!
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • Kepp
    Kepp Posts: 4,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Morning all, £20 to MBNA today please :D
    Debt at LBM Apr 2010 £28,767 Debt free as of Nov 2013 :j
  • angelicmary85
    angelicmary85 Posts: 4,977 Forumite
    Morning Padders!!

The total for July 38th was £4303.18!
    The special mentions go to Wesker, Thrifty, mumof4, Andy, Comp and Sashanut! Well Done Padders! :D

Sasha - Where does all you money come from?! :p

I had a really nice day out yesterday...and I'm now ashamed (I wasn't yesterday) to say that I've spent a fortune! :p

I couldn't resist the bargain petrol though...only 112.9p a litre, I had to have it! :D
    Started PADdin' 13/04/09 paid £7486.66 - CC free 02/11/10
    Aim for 2011 - pay off car loan £260.00 saved
    Nerd No. 1173! :j
    Made by God...Improved by the The Devil :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business