Do you know what’s on your credit file?

124»

Comments

• idas wrote: »
    So does a County Court Judgement not count on "Any criminal record"?

It's a civil law court not a criminal law court - you weren't arrested, as you would be if you committed a crime and were taken to court.

But if you are late in making payments to a company, ie for a loan, that will show on your credit rating.
  • A free credit report with Callcredit a small CRA

Thanks! I now have a Noddle account. :)
  • G6JPG
    G6JPG Posts: 147 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    MSE_Debs wrote: »
    Poll started 7 Jan 2014
    []
    In this week's poll, we asked you to answer whether you think the below information is on your credit file for LENDERS to see...

If you haven't already,
    []
    Did you vote? Why did you pick that option? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click this

I received notification of the poll in the email, as usual - but with each of the components as a link, preceded by "[FONT=&quot]Answer for ALL whether you think this information is on credit files for LENDERS to see (yes) or not (no).[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]"

I couldn't see how to do that from the email: as soon as I clicked on any one of the things I thought would be in the poll, it just opened the web page.

I've noticed this before: things that look like votes in the email don't work as such, only take me to the webpage. I'm not using any unusual software - just Outlook (part of Office) for email, and Firefox as my browser.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure