LPG Prices? Alternative to Calor Gas

I have been looking around for alternative companies once the new law comes in on April 13th.
I have seen flogas, BP Gas, Shell gas and Cam gas (cambrian gas) who look to cover my area.
I have seen loads of complaints about flogas so don't want to use them.
Does anyone have any reviews/prices etc for the others please.

Comments

• Whatever you do, under NO circumstances use Flogas ... they are, without question or exception, the worst company that I have ever had the misfortune to deal with ... and I've been ripped off loads over the years!

I have heard rumours that many new suppliers are considering entering the market when it starts to open up ... once the barriers to entry are removed (i.e. the tank uplift fees and long contracts!) then it should be just as easy for the local boys to make money (lower delivery costs) than the bogger nationals (better economies of scale - but higher overheads) ... I for one am looking forward to kicking Flogas off my land!!!
  • welshsue
    welshsue Posts: 571 Forumite
    Yikes, just looked at the paper work calor got us to sign in December. I asked to change the account into joint names and they sent me some paperwork to sign which I did. I have just realised that what I have actually signed is a new 2 yr contract (I know, should have checked properly what I was signing but due to ill health I trusted I was just signing to change into joint names). Crafty Calor..... is there anything I can do as I feel I was misled into signing this.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure