Deposit Small amount $30.00 pound into an account.

Hi there. quick question. As of today and furthert fridays i have No card to send a transaction. the name of the 'said' item list included LLOYDS. knowhwere to be seen or nearest to my home town. I have recieved Item Number/ Sort Code / Account Number and Trade Name by which his account is in 'name'

tWo things. Can you deposit using the information provided by himself in 'SAY' the Post Office'. Or can you deposit into his current account with TRADING NAME within my attach email. within any bank.

Which option Do i have to deposit a small amount for thirty 30.00 into said account and which branch oir service. I do not have an online bank debit system to him nor carry a Card in which it was be fantasticx to forget all this.

Thank you. Amen.

P.S is moneygram or Western Union an option im not looking great in those steps to payment for noother reason than easier to deposit via a bank branch. Thank.s

Comments

• teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Hi there. quick question. As of today and furthert fridays i have No card to send a transaction. the name of the 'said' item list included LLOYDS. knowhwere to be seen or nearest to my home town. I have recieved Item Number/ Sort Code / Account Number and Trade Name by which his account is in 'name'

tWo things. Can you deposit using the information provided by himself in 'SAY' the Post Office'. Or can you deposit into his current account with TRADING NAME within my attach email. within any bank.

Which option Do i have to deposit a small amount for thirty 30.00 into said account and which branch oir service. I do not have an online bank debit system to him nor carry a Card in which it was be fantasticx to forget all this.

Thank you. Amen.

P.S is moneygram or Western Union an option im not looking great in those steps to payment for noother reason than easier to deposit via a bank branch. Thank.s

I don't understand this post.
  • badger09
    badger09 Posts: 11,206 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    teddysmum wrote: »
    I don't understand this post.

Glad it's not just me
  • antrobus
    antrobus Posts: 17,386 Forumite
    I believe the question is this;

I need to pay someone £30
    I have their Sort Code / Account Number and Trade Name
    But I don't have access to online banking

I think the answer is, you have to go to a bank, request a bank giro credit slip, fill it in, and hand over £30 to a cashier. Least ways, that's the way it used to work in the good old days. I'm not sure whether any bank would do it, it might have to be your bank, or their bank.
  • Im not sure why previous dont understand?

Too the latest poster. Yes a payment via their own bank being Lloyds would be much handier. except i do not have a bank in the name of his 'lloyds' anywhere close to me.

Im aware of deposit slips Bank name in question amount Reference O/N and sort code etc.

Would the Post office be an option. saves me a trip on Monday which i will be attending anyway. but elsewhere is their any othert bank or ALL?? that can deposit on My behalf. Thank YoU.

Of course a family reletive has a bank card can it be used simply to use within his bankl to deposit to Lloyds Thank YoU.
  • greatgimpo
    greatgimpo Posts: 1,256 Forumite
    Could Paypal be an option?
  • Marchitiello
    Marchitiello Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    You could use the Post Office to deposit money into a Lloyds bank account only if you have a pre-printed paying slips (like the one that are the back end of cheque books)
    https://www.lloydsbank.com/banking-with-us/ways-to-bank-with-us/banking-at-the-post-office.asp
  • lovinituk
    lovinituk Posts: 5,711 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    30 dollar pounds?! Is that the new post-brexit currency?
  • Lorian
    Lorian Posts: 5,706 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Im not sure why previous dont understand?

They probably don't remember unwinese
  • BigBucket
    BigBucket Posts: 27 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Red dwarf!
    :cool:
  • ViolaLass
    ViolaLass Posts: 5,764 Forumite
    Can't you go to your own bank and arrange it there? I don't think you have to do it via a Lloyds necessarily.

Could you send a cheque instead?

Could you obtain an account with a card?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure